CHAPTER 17: expectations

Park yeeva pov.

Its been week   since I started leaving with my new family.  I really get connected with them just in few days.

I really love here staying with them . Mom, dad, grandma ,grandpa and all his brother really treat me good. Spending time with them make me so happy . I find that love in this family which i lost seven year back.

I always prepare food with mom helping her in kitchen. She always tell me stories about her marriage life and childhood of these 13 boys.

Chan, seungkwan and vernon tour me whole mansion . I get close with them as thay are like little brother to me who always make me smile with their sense of humour and little fight when i feel boared.

Jeonghan, joshua , being older than me treat me as their younger sister. They always said that Seungcheol is lucky to have me in his life. Living with them I some how found that jeonghan and Joshua both are like evil twin , never go on their angle look inside their mind their is always a evil demon .

Junhui seems have quite personality but the boy sometime really behave as crackhead.

Soonyoung and seokmin both are so dramatic and their energy is on different level.

Lee jihoon at first really scares me as he seems too cold but ones you get close to him you will know how soft heartedly he is!

Wonwoo is introvert , he rarely talk but he really a good person with great personality.

Kim mingyu the most clumsy person infront of his family never miss a chance to show off to others and lastly minghao the most savage person.

At evening I mostly spent my time in my room reading the books as I am preparing for my veterinary exam.

Seungcheol don't know about my profession nor did i get any chance to talk or know each others like deslike.

But today i really don't feel like studying. I am missing my halmoni tomorrow is her birthday and we still didn't solve our fight.

All these year i always celebrate her birthday instead of her saying don't do this but i really want to show her how much she means to me ,how much i love her .

I was just sitting on the garden looking at the sky thinking about my halmoni .

Should i go or not ?

Is she really not going to talk to me?

I really don't know what to do I sighed deeply getting annoyed with my own thought.

" its third time "

I heared voice behind me , turned to see grandma their with smiling face.

I quickly stand and help her coming near bench making her to sit on the bench properly. Before sitting besides her.

"What it is?"

"What?"

I asked confusingly don't understand what she is asking about.

"Things which making you worried so much? "

grandma hold my hand patting them to make my worries some at ease.

I sighed, well I get pretty close to her. She always remind of my halmoni, I always shared my stories of halmoni with her .

"Tomorrow is my halmoni birthday grandma" I saw smile on her face.

"So you don't know how to talk to her after your fight "

I told her that I didn't talk to my halmoni after she didn't came to my wedding its not the whole truth.