CHAPTER 19 : realise

Seungcheol pov

When I enter the room of the yeeva to check on her I saw her trying to get away from the hold of nurse who is continuesly trying to stop her from going out.

"Mam you can't stand right now you are not fully recovered " nurse said making her sit on the bed.

But yeeva being stubborn as always yank her hand .

"No I can't stay here I had to go "
She panicly said and start walking towards the door.

Nurse really trying hard to stop her but she every time push her away amd walk upto the door.

Her weak body condition didn't support. only to make her stumble back

but before she fall on the floor .
I quickly ran towards her rapping my arm around her waist . She looked up to me . I saw her eyes were stain with her dry tears.

she tried to move away from me too . But Ipicked her up in my arm not giving her chance to move .

"What are you doing? let me go " she wiggle trying to getup from my arm but instead letting her go I tighten the grip.

"Leave "

I ordered to nurse in getting all angry . Nurse quickly nodded and exit the room shutting the door .

I put her on bed and sit beside her still grabbing her arm.

"Let me go pls I need to go , I can't stay here "

But all she doing is trying to get up from the bed instead of resting.Her eyes get watery. She trying to lose my grip from her arm.

"Yeeva looked at me , stop you will only hurt your self"

I trying to calm her but she didn't even listen to me. If she didn't stop doing moving it will end up hurting her own.

She was all just Repeating the same word again and again that"she had to go. She can't waste her time". She desperately trying to get away from me . As she paying no attention to my words .

So I suddenly kiss her to make her stop saying things again and again.

Its not a deep kiss .its just simple touch of lips . The soft pulpy lips of her touch my . I only know how hard I am trying to stop myself not bitting her soft lips.

Finally she stopped wiggling as I slowly moved away . I looked at the shocked face of her . Her mouth hung open .

She stopped moving and blabbing thing which she was doing before. I really get success in making her quite .

I chuckle looking her flustered face. I love seeing how I much affect on her.

" Tell me where you want to go ?"

I softly asked her hiding the giddy feeling inside me. Bring back the same cold voice I had before.

She blinked few time before looking at me.

"Huh!" She asked in her confused voice.

I sighed controlling myself not to lash out on her . What she did today is so stupid of her. She may die if I didn't came back.

Thinking about it really bring fear back. I feel like I would loose her. That time it scared the hell out of me.

What if I didn't came back to give her phone which she left inside car. Only then I noticed her lost figure in middle of road.

" what really happen to you that you didn't even notice the signal before crossing the road" I asked her as my jaw clenched in anger . I turned my hand into tight fist controlling myself.