I hate guys! .... or so I thought. Part 3

Chapter 3

Jack's P.O.V.

At lunch I turn towards a blonde girl a couple tables away and looks like she's been looking at me. I only get a small glance at her and she looks pretty cute. I think I've seen her somewhere. Like in one of my classes. I don't know her name though. I hope she likes me. She's seems nice, and all the girls that I've been out with are sluts. I don't want to seem like a stalker but I need to know where I've seen her so maybe I can get to know her. Hopefully she will be open to it.

Zoey's P.O.V.

All night, my mind was thinking about that guy. Man, I really need to find out his name so I can stop calling him that guy.

I seriously need to get him out of my head. It's just I'm pretty sure I have seen him somewhere but I barely noticed him until now. Then last night it hit me! He's in my science class! He sits in the back and I sit in the front so I don't ever really acknowledge him. Now suddenly, I'm excited to go to school tomorrow.

"No!" I screamed and slapped myself at the same time. "Forget about him!"

I really tryed to listen to myself this time so I pushed him out of my mind. It was really hard but my mind eventually gave in. My plan was actually working until last period science. At first I completely ignored him like I usually do but then the worst thing happened. My teacher told us that there was a new science project that will be due after spring break which is in two weeks and he would randomly choose are partners.

At first I was upset because I was planning on spending my spring break with my friends but then something else over took my mind.

Mr. Patterson said, "Zoey you will be with ....," he paused to look at his attendance sheet, "Jack."

"Who the heck is Jack?" I thought as I stood to look at the back of the room at my rising partner.

It was him. The person I've been trying to avoid and never think about again. Atleast I knew his name now. But my plan is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

*********************************************

Hey! What did you think? If you like it then please comment and give me your feedback! Thanks!

<3 ilovepebbles