I hate guys! .... or so I thought. Part 2

Chapter 2

Today was a normal day at school as I sat in Algebra listening to the boring teacher. I know I sound like I suffer depression because of all my unluckiness but I'm actually a really bubbly person around my friends. But that doesn't mean I'm not depressed, it just means that I'm good at hiding my emotions. The bell finally rang and I headed over to my group of friends ready to eat lunch. They all stood in a huddle not even caring about the now growing lunch line.

"If we don't get in line now, I might eat one of y'all!" I joked. Everyone laughed and moved their huddle to the lunch line.

 I got in on some of the conversations but then someone distracted me. A guy who was so hot standing only a few yards away from our group. I stared at his beauty and his huge muscles until I was struck back to reality and looked away.

"Why are you even thinking about being attracted to one of the male species!" I thought to myself, "Nobody cares about you and nobody ever will! You will just get your heart broken again!"

With that I turned my full attention back to my group. There was 7 people in my group including me. There was Kristine (which was the girl that I got together with tons of guys), Sarah, Teresa and Anna. They were all so sweet. Then there were also two guys. Luke and Devin. They were my only guy friends but I was not attracted to them in the slightest bit.

Anna and Teresa, they I could talk to about everything but I didn't dare mention the guy I saw. They both had boyfriends which totally disgusted me but they were still my best friends. They always feel bad for me since I don't have a boyfriend so they keep telling me to get one. But I always tell them the same thing: the story of guys and how my life sucks whenever guys come into it.

We finally sat down to eat and I looked around for that guy I saw earlier. I spotted him at a table 3 tables away from us. I got a better look at him this time and saw that he had light brown/dirty blonde hair with dazzling blue eyes.

"Why are you staring at him? What are you a stalker now? Are you drooling?!" I mentally slapped myself and wiped any saliva off my face. I wanted to know his name and I don't know why. It was killing me inside! What am I thinking? Some super hot guy and me? I should just give up now. It would be better for everyone.

***************************************

Hey guys! I'm having fun writing this story but if you have any feedback or if you like it, please let me know! Comment!!

Thanks

<3 ilovepebbles