1

Tom Kaulitz was my new project. He was the guitarist of a famous band, Tokio Hotel. He was also the ring leader of a more sinister project going on in the depths of this famous band. He was my target, my next assassination. I've had many other jobs before him, he seemed to be more interesting though.

A 17 year old already wanted by the mafia, what mess did he get into? I can't really talk though, 17 and already assassinated around 15 people. This job wasn't by choice, my father got me into this shit and now I can't get out.

Tom kaulitz was going to be the end though, once I assassinate him I'm going to leave. I'm leaving far, far where they won't catch me. I'll be on the run until I know that they're gone.

"Daniella?" Asher said, interrupting my thoughts.

Asher was my best friend and worked with me in the Mafia. He used to be my friend when I had started working here, he started getting suspicious on why I was disappearing for long periods of time. Once he found out my boss told me that I had to either kill him or recruit him.

"What did I say about interrupting me when I'm thinking?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"To not do it." He rolls his eyes, pinning an area on the map we had laid out. "But i was saying that he's going to be here this week for a concert."

I look at the spot, it was in my area. Probably a 15 minute drive. "He's too easy."

I grab a marker on write on my agenda, concert. "This assassination will be my quickest yet, you got the tickets?" I asked Asher as I pin a picture of Tom onto the board. "I'm gonna kill you." I whisper.

"Yeah, front row so they'll see you." Asher says placing it on the table and walking out.

I hum as I pick up a dart, pointing it straight at his face. I throw it, hitting his eye. My phone starts buzzing, I pick it up and see the contact name, Lucifer. That's my bosses nick name, everyone calls him that because he literally seems like the actual devil. No one actually knows his real name, he refuses to tell us.

I pick it up. "He's at Central Park, get your ass over there and set up." He says before hanging up.

"Bitch." I murmur. I quickly put in a full black outfit and tie my hair and put it into my hood. I grab my gear and get into a car.

In less then 5 minutes I'm at Central Park, I can see Tom from here. "Too easy." I murmur. I run into a abandoned parking lot and go all the way up top. Once I'm up there I set up my gear and point it towards Tom.

What the fuck. He's gone. "Shit!" I yell frustrated. I kick a bucket over, and pull my hood down. "I had one fucking job!" Right when I'm going to put my stuff away a hear a crack.

I look back and pull out a knife from my boot. I get up slowly, the noise getting closer. Before I can turn my head, I feel someone hit the side of my head. "Fuck!" I groan in pain.

I look back, gone. Whoever was there was running away, I couldn't see them but I could hear them. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I yell, making sure they heard me.

"Not if I do it first bitch!" I hear them yell back, it was a guy.

I get up and put my gear away, my ear pounding from the hit. Lucifer is gonna kill me.

"How the fuck did you let him get away! He was right fucking there, are you fucking stupid!" Lucifer yelled. I was cornered on a wall, his hands were slammed on my sides.

"Whoever the fuck threatened you is going to have my blessing to kill you! You had one god damn job and you can't do that for the fucking life of you!" He smacks me in the face, I quickly smack my hand on my cheek.

"Maybe next time you'll try harder." He grabs my hair hard, yanking it so I'm looking up at him. "Get out of my sight before I fucking kill you right now." He shoves me towards the door and I run out.

I'm holding back my tears as I run to my office. I slam the door and sit on my chair, rubbing my forehead. I stare up at the picture of Tom, that stupid fucking smirk plastered on his face.

I stand up and rip the photo off the wall. I stare down at it in pure hatred. "I'm going to fucking kill you, even if it's the last thing I ever do." I say in gritted teeth.

"Tom kaulitz, the finest boy in the Tokio Hotel." I say mimicking his little fan girls, emphasizing the word fine. "Let's see how much they like you once I'm done with you."

I ball up the picture, throwing it into the trash can, walking out into the hall.

^the picture

//
This is a bit short but I hope you guys like it :)

Before you guys judge my book, I promise you it gets better.