4

(Tom Kaulitz POV)

I let that fucking bitch get away, I know she was still lurking around though. Bill had left me breakfast for me, I was patched up and on pain meds.

The events of last night ran my mind all morning, me fantasizing about her amazing breasts, then her bitch ass stabbing me. I was going to kill that girl even if it fucked up my reputation.

I slowly got up from my bed, I was going for a walk to clear my mind. Maybe I was hoping to run into her so I can finish the job I failed to do. As I put a shirt on, I felt the feeling of being watched. I looked at the building she was at last night, there she fucking was.

She had a lollipop in her mouth, her legs dangling from the edge of the building. She had some fucking nerve for showing up again in the same place. She was swinging her legs, glaring at me. I walked out onto the balcony, still staring at her.

She had changed shirts because it didn't have a cut anymore, I bit my lip at the thought of that shirt, giving me full view of her breasts. Then my thoughts got cut off by her picking up a fucking sniper and pointing it directly at me.

I laughed, she really knows how to kill a mood. She smiled and pulled the trigger, my heart dropping. I look at her confused when I don't hear a sound or a bullet coming at me.

She takes the chamber out, turning it upside down, nothing falling out. I smile, that bitch really did that. I walk back into my hotel room, looking back at her. She got up and walked away. I know I was going to see her again.

I grabbed my blade, sticking it into my boxer band. I walked out the hotel room door, walking to the elevator. As I walked in, I took out a picture from the back pocket of my baggy jeans. A picture of Daniella.

"I'm going to kill you one day baby, and I'm going to make sure that it hurts like a bitch." I say, smiling before sticking it back into my back pocket.

The elevator door opened, I was confused to see that it was on the 4th floor. Then I see why, "I thought I was meeting you downstairs?"

"Changed my mind." Bill said walking in. "I'm going to the store, you wanna come?"

"Sure."

We walk out, I look around to make sure Daniella isn't here. She wasn't, I continue walking out into the street.

"How are you feeling?" Bill said, leading us to a store near the corner of the hotel.

"Fine," I shrugged. "Just broke through my skin, nothing severe."

We looked around, Bill picked up a pair of glasses and chips. I picked up a soda, then looked through the frozen aisle. As I was looking around, I bump into someone, "Sorry-"

I was cut off at the sight of her, a smirk appearing on my face as I scanned her. She changed into shorts and a top that showed her chest, my eyes lingering there for a while. Her hair was down, she had a bit of makeup on. She looked hot.

"I didn't expect you to be here," she said sarcastically, we both knew that she had followed me here. I watched as she checked me out.

"Looks like you got dressed up," I said, grabbing her chin, lifting her head up to look at me. I play with my piercing as she looks up at me with her gorgeous eyes. "I would fuck you if I didn't want to kill you so much."

She giggled, "I would actually think you were attractive if I didn't hate you so much." I finally notice she had something in her hand, it was a magazine.

I look at the cover, I'm on it. She notices I saw it and flips it over so I can read it, Rumors of Tom Kaulitz sleeping with 25 girls are circulating, I laugh.

"Pretty sure it's more," I say, taking it from her hands.

"Tom?" I hear Bill say from behind me. "Who's this?"

"I'm Daniella." She says, setting her hand out for him to shake. Bill gives me a look before shaking her hand, he knows she was the one that stabbed me.

"I'm Bill." He says, letting go of her hand. He looks at me, I give him a don't say anything look before looking down at her.

She smiles up at me and turns around, I follow. "Does he know?" She asks the second she was sure he couldn't hear us.

"No," I lied, I didn't want her to involve my brother into our conflict. "Don't touch him."

"I wasn't going to, I might be fucked up but I don't hurt anyone's family." She said, turning to leave. Before she did though, she looked back at me. It looked like she wanted to say something but she changed her mind, she walked out the door.

I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding. Bill walked out of an aisle, "Everything okay?"

I nodded. We paid for our stuff and walked back to the hotel, turns out the walk made me even more stressed then before.

The second I reached my room I threw my shirt off and laid down. I looked out of the balcony window, there she was again. She was leaned against the frame of the nonexistent window with her head turned to look at me. I was still confused on why there wasn't a window there.

I watched as she bit her lip and looked away. I smiled and looked up at the ceiling, tomorrow we had another concert and I was not looking forward to it. I was hoping that I didn't feel as bad as today, the last thing I needed was to cancel on the band.

I looked back out to the building, she was sitting up now. She was loading up a gun, I quickly sat up. She turned her head to me and I saw her laugh, she shook her head and looked back down. She picked up something from the floor and showed me a picture of someone, he looked like a man in his late forties. Her next target maybe.

I smirked and laid back down, closing my eyes. I hoped she'd show up at the concert tomorrow so I could finish her. I reached into my boxers and took the blade out, placing it on my dresser.

I looked back at her, she was pulling a blade out of her shorts. She smirked back at me. How could a beautiful girl like her assassinate people for money?

I sighed, that bitch was going to die by me and only me.

//
I'd let Tom kill me any day