8

(Tom Kaulitz POV)

She looked out the window of my hotel room, watching the rain hitting the window. We hadn't talked much since we got here. I was on the bed, flicking through tv channels while she sat on the couch.

She didn't want to lay down with me, so I just told her to lay on the couch. I left the the news on as I turned on my side. She was sitting on her legs with her head rested on her hand.

I couldn't forget the way she looked when she was with her boss at the cafe. She looked scared of him, I couldn't help but feel bad for her even though I know I shouldn't. I felt anger fill my body when I watched him kiss her, I don't know why I felt like that.

I heard my phone buzz and picked it up.

Angie: Are you alone?

I turned my phone off and closed my eyes. These girls couldn't stop texting me all day. I have one night stands with them and they immediately think that we're something.

I felt the bed dip next to me, I opened my eyes and turned. She was laying on the bed, pulling the covers over her. I smile to myself.

I scoot over and try to wrap my arm around her. "Touch me and I'll cut your hands off, I only came here because it was getting cold." She said, pulling the covers so it covered her shoulders.

I ignored her and wrapped my arm around her, her body tensing up at my touch. She was warm, this was probably the first time I've ever been with a girl on my bed while being fully clothed.

"I'm gonna kill you," she mumbled, moving so her back was pressed against my front. I smirked, her hair smelled like lavender. "Are you fucking sniffing me?"

I laugh, "Your smell is intoxicating." I said. I felt her elbow me in the stomach. I turned over, massaging the spot she hit. "You have serious anger issues."

"Thank you," she said turning over and facing the roof. I turned my back to her and closed my eyes.

The news droned about some random shit while the rain hit the window. I was actually starting to fall asleep when my phone started buzzing. I groaned as I picked up the phone. Bill, lighted up on the screen.

Daniella turned her head and looked at me. "My brother," I said. I picked up the phone.

"Are you alone right now?" Bill said, I could hear him walking.

"No."

"Well I'm about to barge through your door so get dressed,"

"I'm already dressed, both of us." I look back at her, her eyes sending dangers at me, I smile.

Then I hear a knock at my door, then Bill walks in. "They really need to fix those locks, they don't lock at all." I said, sitting up.

Bill freezes as he spots Daniella next to me, she turns over to look at the window. Bill gives me a look, I just smile. He rolls his eyes and sits on a chair.

"We have to talk, alone." He says looking at Daniella. She looks at him then rolls her eyes, shifting to get off the bed.

"Let her stay," I say, playing with her hair. She smacks my hand away.

Bill rolls his eyes, "Its gonna flood, which means we're going to have to cancel the concert till this clears out."

"Okay? Then cancel it," I said laying back down.

"It's not that simple Tom, we have to stay on schedule. We can't just cancel on the fans, it'll mess everything up."

"Well I don't know what to do Bill, I'm dealing with my own things right now and the band can't hold me down." I side eye Daniella so he'd understand what I meant.

"I know but the band is still important, we're going to have to reschedule."

"Then do it," I shrug.

Bill rolls his eyes, rubbing the spot between his eye brows like he always does when he's stressed. "Rescheduling means we'll be behind, we have to do everything on the date," he stops talking and side eyes Daniella, "Whatever they say, we have to do."

We called our bosses the gods, sometimes just they, or the bitches, they controlled everything we did and how we did it. If they said they wanted the band to have a concert on Friday then we had to have the concert on Friday. There was no point fighting with them because they always ended up getting their way.

"Call them and tell them the issue, if they say no then we'll have to have the concert tomorrow."

Bill nodded. He got up and walked out of the room. Daniella shifted, turning her head to me. I looked at her, she had a look in her eyes that I didn't like.

"Who are they?" I knew she would ask that, every time she's going to ask a question I won't like she has this weird look in her eye. Like she knows she's about to piss me off.

"Important people." I say, turning over so my back was to her. Maybe she'd get the hint and not ask anymore questions, knowing her she still would.

"What kind of important people?" I felt her move on the bed, her hand shoving me so I was laying down. Her hand laid on my chest, her face hovering over mine.

"People that wouldn't matter to you," her eyes softened, was she trying to give me dog eyes?

I rolled my eyes, trying to turn over. Her hand stayed in my place though. I could feel her nails digging into my arm as she was getting persistent.

"Don't be like that," she said, flashing me a fake smile. I just stared at her, not saying anything.

I couldn't tell her, she'd go running to her boss to tell him. Then I heard the door open, Bill walked into the room. Daniella immediately took her hand off me, sitting up on the bed. Her nails had left a mark on my arm. Bill stared at us for a minute before sitting down on the chair again.

He looked excited, "They said yes! We can reschedule it for Sunday."

"For once they say yes to something," I looked up at Daniella, she was looking out the window again. I rubbed her thigh, her head quickly turning to my hand. She shoved it off, glaring at me.

"Well I'm gonna go," Bill said, starting to leave the room.

"Bill," Daniella said all of a sudden, Bill looked back at her. She's never talked to him before, we'll except the time she tried to kill him. And not even when she did I doubt she talked to him.

Daniella got up, "Can I talk to you for a second?" He nodded, opening the door for both of them.

What was she trying to use my brother for?

//