9

(Daniella Devlin POV)

"Bill you're the best," I said, wrapping my arms around him. He laughed, hugging me back. This boy was my savior. "To think that I hated you, you're the sweetest guy I've ever met."

He smiled, "You aren't that bad, just the whole shooting thing that caught me off guard." We both laughed. "Well I'll find out what I can and I'll come to you if I find something," he said starting to leave.

I ran up to him, kissing him hard on the cheek. "You know, I wish your brother was as sweet as you." He smiled and walked to the elevator. I skipped back to the hotel room, the devil himself would be waiting for me.

Once I walked through the door, Tom wasn't in bed anymore. Jesus this boy was always disappearing. The bathroom light wasn't on so he couldn't be there, I couldn't see anyone on the balcony.

His phone wasn't on the night stand though. I remembered that the building had a door that led to the roof. I quickly made my way to the steps that led up to the top of the building.

As I made it up, I heard giggling, girl giggles. "Jesus Christ," I banged the door open, I wish I hadn't though.

Tom was standing with his back towards me, a women's legs wrapped around his waist. How the fuck did he get a girl here so quick?

The girl was sitting on the edge, one shove and she'd be dead. I smiled at the brilliant idea. The girl peaked her head over Toms shoulder, giggling once she saw me. I smiled sarcastically, Tom looking back at me.

A smirk creeping up his face, the girl stayed attached to him like a parasite. "Am I interrupting something?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Yes-" the girl started.

"No," Tom said, cutting her off. "What's wrong princess?"

I rolled my eyes, "Nothing, I'm just having your amazing brother do a little job for me." I sat on the edge next to the girl, I could feel her sending dangers at me with her eyes.

"What type of job?" Toms voice becoming threatening, letting go of the girl. She slips off the edge onto the ground, folding her arms.

"Nothing that you need to know," I say, flipping over so I was facing him. He rested his hands on the edge, on either side of me. His eyes scanning my face. The girl stayed there, watching with anger filling her eyes.

I looked at her, she gave me a dirty look. "Honey he's all yours once I'm done, don't worry." She rolled her eyes and sat on a chair.

He grabbed my face, turning it so I'd stare back at him. "What the fuck did you make Bill do?" He asked, sounding like he was trying to threaten me.

"I just made him look for something, nothing important." I said back with the same threatening tone.

I watched as his jaw clenched, he scanned my face. He pressed his body to mine, one push and I'd fall. He smirked as he figured out the position I was in right now, he could kill me if he really wanted to.

He caressed my cheek, I let it happen because if I didn't he would shove me off. I heard the door bang closed, the girl must have left. His left hand gripped my waist. His head lowering to my neck, his other hand creeping into my hair, pulling my head back.

He planted kisses on my neck with his disgusting lips. I bit my lip as he bit down on my collarbone, sucking lightly after. His right hand starts sliding up my shirt, I could feel my heart start to race. I need to stop this.

His body pressed harder against me, I could feel myself start to slip on the edge. I grabbed onto his arms. If I fall, he's falling with me.

He stops pushing me, instead he wraps his hands on the bottom of my thighs and lifts me. I wrap my legs around him, afraid he might try to drop me. He walks towards the table, sitting me down on it.