14

(Tom Kaulitz POV)

"I feel like Batman." Gustav said as he put his hood up, sliding his mask so it covers his face completely.

Today we had to rob something from a museum that was stolen from us. We were going to break in and take it back. If everything went according to plan then we'd be back by 2.

Me and Bill left a note for Daniella so when she woke up she wouldn't have to worry about us. I kissed her forehead before leaving, the thought of it made me smile as she wouldn't know that I did that.

I looked in the mirror, we were all wearing full black. My dreads were in a beanie, my hood up to make sure they were well hidden. Bill stood next to me, fixing his hood.

He handed me a mask, it was a black mask with holes for my eyes. He handed me contacts too, they were completely black.

"What are these for?" I said, putting one in my eye. It made my eyes water, my eyes looking like black holes. It covered the whites in my eyes, making me look weird.

"Extra precaution to make sure no one recognizes us." He said, putting on his black ones too.

I grabbed my gun and stuffed it into my boxer band, making sure it was well hidden. Gustav was filling the bags with guns and other stuff to make this robbery successful.

My phone buzzed. "Make sure to shut that thing off before we get there." Bill said, putting his hair in the beanie.

I nodded. I saw Angie's contact name so I just shut it off, she can't take a hint.

I grabbed my gloves, stuffing them in my pocket. "Did you leave the letter on the night stand?"

Bill froze. "I thought you left it there." Now I froze.

"The fuck do you mean, I gave it to you." Bill reached in his pocket, taking the paper out.

I rubbed my eyes, "Give me it, I'll slide it through the door."

Bill nodded, I quickly took my contacts out and walked out. I walked into the elevator, clicking the 4th floor. I tapped my foot on the floor as the elevator moved.

The second the door opened I ran out to the room, I pressed my ear to the door to see if she was awake. I didn't hear a thing so I slipped the paper and started to walk away.

"Angela I'm telling you, I need to know." I heard her say. I didn't mean to be nosy but the second I heard this I froze, listening.

"Daniella I can't, I'm sorry. Ask someone else because I won't tell you anything. Why are you even asking me? You've always loved your job." I heard her aunt Angela say.

"Auntie, Please. I don't want to kill him, I feel something weird. It's just-" I heard her cut off. "Angela I'll call you in a bit."

I immediately started running into the elevator, when the elevator was about to close I caught sight of her walking out of the room to look around. She didn't see me though.

Once the elevator opened on my floor I ran to the room where all the guys were. Bill was talking to Georg.

"Well finally." Bill said, handing me my contacts.

I quickly put them on, we were gonna be late. I grabbed a bag pulling my hood up, we all walked out into the elevator. We were going to come out of the roof so no one would see us. Gustav clicked the top floor, all of us leaning on the wall waiting.

Did Daniella like me? That's impossible though, there's no way that she could like me. She tried to kill me, more then once. Why would she change now? I mean I didn't like her, I don't think so.