16

Tw for this chapter

(Tom Kaulitz POV)

"Kiss me Tom." She whispered.

I've wanted to do this for so long. The last time I kissed someone was a couple years ago. I had dated this girl for 2 years, her name was Violet. Violet was so important to me, until she fucked my best friend.

She was my last kiss. I didn't think I could bring myself to kiss someone ever again, she had fucked me up. After I found out about her and my best friend, I shot them dead.

They had been one of the most important people in my life and they had betrayed me. I made sure to make them suffer before ending their lives.

I hadn't planned on letting myself become vulnerable again until Daniella came along. Even if she wanted me dead, I still felt safe around her. I would never think that she would betray me like Violet had done to me.

I leaned in, staring down at her lips. Her eyes fluttered shut as my lips hovered over hers. I could feel my breathing pick up, I was so close.

I rested my forehead on hers, unable to bring myself to actually kiss her. She brought her hands to my face as I placed mine on her waist. She lifted herself up and straddled me.

I tried to distract myself with the sound of the waves. I could feel her lips graze mine, making my breath hitch. I gripped her waist, needing something to hold onto. Her hands came down to the back of my head, running her fingers down to my arms.

"Shit," I whispered, as her hands landed on my belt. She rested them there as I pulled her closer to me, my lips still hovering over hers.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she slowly started grinding on me, making me groan softly. I opened my eyes to see hers closed, her lips parted as she kept grinding on me.

I lowered my lips to her neck, kissing it softly. She stopped moving once I did this though. I looked up at her confused on why she stopped.

"Is this your way of getting out of kissing me?" She said, her eyebrows slightly furrowed.

I smiled, leaning in. I let out a sigh as my lips grazed hers. You can do this, I told myself. It's just a kiss.

I placed my hand on her cheek before finally connecting my lips with hers. We both froze at the contact, taking in the moment. Her lips were soft and warm. Her body went limp as I parted her lips and slipped my tongue into her mouth, wanting to feel more from her.

She moaned as I grabbed her face with both my hands, sticking my tongue deeper into her mouth. I broke away, both of us panting for a couple seconds before connecting lips again. I bit on her bottom lip before parting her lips with my tongue again, entering it into her mouth.

She pushed me down so my back laid back onto the rock. She rocked her hips, making me groan in pleasure. I snaked my hands to her shirt, lifting it up to see her black laced bra. I pulled away from the kiss to unclip her bra, groaning at the sight of her breasts.

I kissed her again, palming her left breast. She moaned as I gripped her neck, climbing on top of her.

Then I felt it. I felt the pain surge through me as she kneeled me in the crouch. I quickly smacked my hand to it, groaning in pain. She pushed me off of her, making me slip. I quickly gripped into the edge, the rest of my body dangling.

She fixed her shirt and she walked towards me. She smiled down at me, as she put her foot on my fingers. "What's wrong Tom?" She said, putting slight pressure on her foot.