12

(Tom Kaulitz POV)

I'm gonna fuck her tonight. I've known I would the second I saw her in that dress. She looked so gorgeous, who wouldn't want to?

I drank on purpose so she'd think it was just a drunk impulse. In reality I was pretty sober. I faked the slurs and tiredness. The second the limo stopped, I faked a drunk walk all the way to the hotel room. She was helping me up, the second the door was closed I grabbed her.

I kissed her neck, grabbed her ass. She didn't stop me. I threw her on my bed, feeling her body with my hands, exploring her with my mouth. Once she heard my belt being undone though, she stopped me.

"You're drunk Tom." I remember her saying to me in her husky voice. Fluttering her eyes, those beautiful man eating eyes.

I swore to her that I wasn't drunk, that did nothing. She told me to go to bed and that she'd see me in the morning. I told her to stay with me, she agreed.

I remember groping her breasts while being half asleep. She had smacked me in the face, cursing me out. She got up to go to the couch, I had stopped her. She laid back down, putting a pillow in between us. That did nothing because I found a way to her again.

I felt a hard smack on my face, leading with a scream from her. "Stop grabbing me Tom!" She yelled, shoving my hands off her.

"I was asleep, I didn't mean to!" I lied, I knew damn well what I was doing. She rolled her eyes, getting up to open the curtains.

I squinted as the light blinded my eyes. I turned my body to face the door, the light hitting my back. She walked to the bathroom door, I bit my lip as I stared at her ass.

Once the bathroom door closed, I grabbed the remote. I flicked to a random channel. I then grabbed my phone, Angie had spammed me.

Angie: Don't ever text me again Tom, I don't know who you think I am but I'm not a fucking toy for you to play with when you're bored. Whoever that other girl is you can fuck around with her because I'm done playing you're games. Fuck you Tom Kaulitz.

I smirked, I knew damn well that if I texted her asking her to go to breakfast with me she'd say yes. I think I was going to do just that. I hadn't gotten what I wanted last night so I'd have to settle for Angie.

Meet me at the cafe at 11:00. I typed, I could already see the three dots show up.

Angie: okay

I laughed, I knew it. I got up, walking to my closet. I took my pants off, just then I heard the bathroom door open. I looked back, Daniella stood there staring at me.

She turned away, covering her eyes. I laughed, "You know that I don't care if you look."

"I care!" She yelled back, throwing herself on the bed face first.

I put my jeans on. "I have pants on." She looked back at me.

"Where are you going?" She asked, "Not that I care." She added quickly, I smiled.

"Out with a friend," I said, putting my shirt on. I could hear her shift on the bed, I looked back to see her rolling her eyes.

I picked up my phone, "I'll be back in 1 or 2 hours." I said, walking to the door.

Once the door was shut a heard her throw a pillow at the door, I smiled. I walked to the elevator, clicking the bottom floor. The doors opened on the 4th floor.

I'd thought that I'd see Bill but instead I saw a brown haired girl, she looked a lot like Daniella. Just less hot and lighter hair. She walked in, waiting for the doors to close.