2

Front row of a concert I don't want to be at. My target will come out soon. The plan is to seduce him, sleep with him, and then shred that fucking bitches throat in his sleep.

"Running through the monsoon." I start to hear someone sing. A boy with black hair, giving Emo vibes comes out. Bill, I note in my head. Then I see a dread head come out, Tom. I stand straighter the second I see him, time to get into action.

I will never live whatever I'm about to do down. I wait for a couple of songs to pass, I see Tom look straight at me and I do it. I fucking flash him.

He looks interested, good. I pull my shirt back down and continue to act like I'm actually listening to the music.

"Jesus Christ Daniella." I hear Asher say into my ear piece. "Okay the concerts ending in 5 minutes, stay longer."

Five minutes go by and i just want to go home. If my plan worked, then I'll be back stage stabbing the fuck out of Tom. I see a security guard walk up to me, "You're being requested backstage."

I nod and follow the guard. He walks me through a hall to a trailer at the far right. It's near an exit, perfect. I take my ear piece out and throw it in a nearby trash can, I can't let him see that.

I walk into the door and say thank you to the guard, I look around the trailer. Its empty. "Hello?" I say looking around.

I feel something grab my waist, I quickly turn and pin them to the wall. Tom, I smirk once I see him. "I picked a feisty one tonight." He said, a weird look in his eye.

"Feisty is an understatement." I say, walking to the couch.

He follows behind me like a hungry dog, he sits and immediately throws himself on top of me. I have to let him do whatever he wants for a while, it'll be better for my plan.

He starts kissing my neck, I roll my eyes. His hands grip onto my waist, my left hand lays on his head while the other grabs his right hand. He bites down on my neck, I fake a moan. He grunts and lowers his head down to my chest. He lifts my shirt up, taking one of my breasts into his mouth.

I arch my back, trying to grab my blade from my shorts, he pins my arms down. He lifts his head, staring down at me. His eyes glared harshly into mine, the fuck is his problem. He lowers his head back down to my neck, biting down on my collar bone.

I just need to figure out how to get on top of him so I can fucking kill him. "Do you hear that?" I say, sitting up.

"No?" He says, confused. He gets up and opens the trailer door, I quickly get up.

He looks back at me, "There's no one there." He closes the door and leans on the wall.

"I must be hearing things then." I grab him and push him so he falls onto the couch. I straddle him, a smirk creeping up his face.

"You know what?" He whispers, unbuckling his belt.

"What?" I say, reaching for the blade I had wedged between my shorts and panties.

"I've wanted to do this for so long." He murmurs. My eyes widen as a feel a cold medal graze my waist, I immediately grip my blade and press it onto his neck.

This little shit is better then I thought, nothing I can't get rid of though.

He smirks, trailing his blade up to my breasts . "You know, Daniella without these you're nothing," He whispered, I pressed my blade harder. "They're probably the reason you got the job."

My jaw tightens at his words. "That's really what you think? You know a lot about me," I flirted, pushing against the blade. "I never knew Tom Kaulitz would be so interested in me." I said sarcastically.

He laughs. "Baby I'm surprised you didn't see it coming, I mean cmon, weren't you confused on why I wasn't getting hard?"

"I just thought that it was so small that I couldn't feel it." I smirk as I see his jaw clench.

"You think you're funny huh? You really think I'm gonna get hard over plastic? Dolls don't satisfy me princess." I can feel my blood boil as he tests me, he smirks, making me angrier.

"I'm going to kill you." I say, trailing my blade up, near his jaw.

"Not if I do it first bitch." The second I heard him say this, everything starts clicking. He was the guy that hit me at the parking lot.

"It was you." I can feel my hatred rising, I was going to murder this dick.

He smirks, then I feel it. The blade stabbing my waist. My mouth falls open, the pain leaving me speechless. He lowers me onto the floor, he straddles me, keeping the blade punctured in my waist.

"What's wrong princess? I told you I was gonna kill you first," he gripped my throat now, applying enough pressure to make me grip his hand. "I've waited so long for this."

I couldn't breathe, I was bleeding, i hope I don't come out alive because I know that if I do Lucifer will kill me personally.

Then I watch as his eyes shift to a fake sorrow. "You know Angel, I'm going to let you live," he loses his grip on my throat, I immediately gasp for air. "I don't want this chase to end, step over the line though and I'll make sure that I don't leave you alive next time."

He plants a kiss on my neck and gets up, leaving me lying on the ground. He walks out, leaving the door open. Once I can't see him I try getting up, the sharp pain immediately making me groan in pain.

"What the fuck!" Asher yells, running to me. "What happened?"

Then I black out.

//
This is so short oml
I hope you guys liked it though