00

MAROON
a Chethan story

           ☀️                       💌                        🌧

           ☀️                       💌              🌧

"and I lost you, the one I was dancing with in New York. No shoes, looked up at the sky and it was Maroon."

★彡★彡★彡★

[ PLAYLIST ]

I don't wanna live forever • Zayn, Taylor.S
"Wondering if I dodged a bullet
or just lost the love of my life"

Step on me • the cardigans
"I think you're holding the heart of mine"

Another love • Tom Odell
"All my tears have been used up."

Mr perfectly fine • Taylor swift
"How's your heart after breaking mine?"

ilomilo • Billie Irish
"I just wanted to protect you"

War of hearts • ruelle
"I can't help but love you,
even though I try not too"

If I die young •  the band perry
"There's a boy here town,
said he'll love me forever"

Mine • Taylor swift
"You are the best thing
that's ever been mine"

Here with me • d4vid
"As long as im with you,
ive got a smile on my face"

Better half of me • Tom Walker
"I finally see,
what it means to be complete"

Where's my love • SYML
"If you bled, I'll bleed the same"

I Love you so • the walters
"Please let me go"

The scientist • Coldplay
"Nobody said it was easy,
it's such a shame for us to part"

revenge • XXXTENTACION
"I've dug two graves for us my dear"

★彡★彡★彡★

ETHAN ALMOST STAGGERED backwards when he heard what Chad had to say to him that evening.

"Ethan, I'm breaking up with you" 

The wind was knocked out of Ethan, how could have this happened? Just last night they were baking cookies together, laughing and having the time of their lives.

"But why..? Yesterday we were so happy," Ethan turned his back towards Chad and didn't dare to look at him when he spoke "you know what? Get out."

"Ethan I'm sorry."Chad breathed out quietly.

"Take that sorry and shove it up your ass" Ethan walked to his dressers and looked through his drawers. Picking out every piece of clothing that belonged to Chad.

"What went wrong Chad?" He yelled as he rummaged through the his shirts "Last night you told me you love me and today you decide that you don't want me anymore?!" He stuffed Chads hoodies and shirts into an random bag Ethan had lying around.

Chad walked up closer to Ethan trying to put his hand on his shoulder to calm him down only for Ethan to shake it off aggressively.

"Tell me, is it because I didn't say it back?"

"Baby.." "No, don't call me that"

Ethan zipped up the bag and shoved against Chads chest, letting his hands linger on him for a couple of seconds before removing them. "Leave." He let his arms fall to his side "Keep the bag and go."

"Please listen to me."

"I believe he told you to go" A voice spoke up from behind them. Chad turned around and saw Richie leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed.

Chad stayed still for a moment, looking at the floor as if he had a thought in is head.

"For the record, I LOVE you too" Ethan said quietly, refusing to look at him.

The room went silent for a couple of seconds before Chad took off. Glancing one last look at his now ex boyfriend. Richie eyed Chad as he watched him walk down the stairs and turned back to his little brother who was biting his lip trying to suppress any form on noise.

Richie walked up to him and embraced him in a hug that Ethan leaned into. He placed his head on Richies shoulder and let out a muffled sob into his shirt, letting himself break.

Ethan felt his knees go weak, he slowly sat at the edge his bed still holding onto richie. Never once letting go.

Ethan didn't even notice Quinn—who heard the commotion from downstairs, walking into the room and joining in on the hug.

He felt Quinn's gentle touch on his shoulder and Richie's rough hands on his back soothing him through his sobs.

"Were here for you Ethan" She kissed his head and they all sat together on the edge of Ethan's bed, listening to the cries of their baby brother.

★彡★彡★彡★

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi lovelies!!💐 I'll be posting chapters once I finish haunted but they'll be very slow since school starts in like a week :/

Let me list in the order of the fanfics I'm publishing soon/already published!!

Chethan oneshots: ✔️
completed; (many tropes) Chethan

Haunted:
ongoing; (friends to lovers) Chethan

Maroon:
ongoing; (second chance) Chethan

Little red:
Not started; (Friends to lovers) Quinn Bailey

Cara mia:
not started; (Enemies to lovers) Chethan

Teddy bear:
not started; (friends to lovers) Ethan Landry

and a lot more! I'm lowkey impatient so I might release these bookies at the same time but who knows <3

(This story might not have smut BUT just wait for the enemies to lovers 😊)

Thank you for taking the time to read this pookies<3 Can't wait to start and finish all these books. Be ready for the Angst❤️‍🩹

Love, Veya 💐