11

MAROON

A CHETHAN STORY

☀️                        💌                       🌧

☀️ 💌 🌧

CHAPTER 11

"Cmon guys, let's get inside" kirby said as she saw the group getting closer. "Hey where's the rest?" She asked noticing the absence of some of them.

"Chad just texted me.." Sam said noticing the message from him "..and Mindy was stabbed?!" She gasped reading the message out loud.

"MINDY WAS STABBED?" Anika asked loudly, worried for her girlfriend.

If I barely have the strength to be here, I can't imagine the lengths Anika is going to be STANDING right now.

"That's more of a reason for us to get started. You're dad is coming too, i gave him the extra key." Kirby told the kirsch siblings as she walked into the elevator.

"He said he's on his way and that Enzo's taking her to the hospital, she insisted." Sam said looking up from her phone. The group nodded and followed kirby into the dark theater.

"I cleared the whole place before we got here," Kirby said as they walked out of the elevator "this is our only way in and out" then she began explaining how it would do well to capture ghostface.

"What about weapons?" Sam asks looking directly at Kirby. "One gun and I hold onto it, kids" She smirked. The group sighed but understood.

Anika stayed close with Ethan and Quinn and they found themselves at the front counter of the theater.

Ethan wished that he could have his phone right about now but it was probably lost somewhere when he found Richie.

"Guys, I kissed Chad." Ethan blurted out. The two girls turned their heads to him with their eyes blown "Well, he kissed me, and I liked it."

Anika laughed at his confession, it hurt her stomach gravely but she couldn't help it and because of that Quinn and Ethan joined in too.

So much for trying to make this conversation something serious.

"Was it last night at the hospital?" Quinn asked still laughing. Ethan nodded and anika snorted "Very romantic."

"Hey! The point is we kissed and I liked it then we cuddled on my hospital bed."

"Ethan that's couple shit right there." Anika stated and Quinn agreed. "Are you guys dating already?" "God no."