EPILOGUE

MAROON

A CHETHAN STORY

THE EPILOGUE

ONE MONTH LATER..

Ethan drummed his fingers on his desk, he was currently in one of his university classes and he wanted nothing more than to leave and be able to see his friends.

Thankfully the clock hit three and he immediately got up and brushed past the other students before making his way out the door.

He walked down the hallway and found himself  at his schools front yard where his friend groups old hang out spot was and found Chad leaning on a tree.

"Chad!" Ethan called out and Chad turned his head up and smiled at his boyfriend.

Yes, his boyfriend.

After Chad was left the hospital, he was able to take Ethan on dates like he promised and eventually showed ethan that there's was no one else for him.

Ethan ran into chads arms and kissed him happily, even though he saw him two hours ago he was too happy to care.

He felt chad stumble backwards a bit and apologized but chad didn't care and pulled him back into a kiss.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked when he pulled away and Ethan nodded. They interlocked their hands and walked to their destination.

Ethan was so happy and you'll see why..

★彡★彡★彡★

"Ethan!" Lindsey greeted as she saw Ethan walking into the hospital. She walked up to him and engulfed him into a hug.

While Ethan's stay at the hospital, Lindsey was the one to take care of him so they saw each other all the time and became good friends.

"How are you, Lindsey?" He asked when he pulled away from the hug. "I'm good Ethan, and I hope you are too." She smiled. "And how's the boyfriend?" She asked turning to Chad.

"I'm doing good Lindsey," Chad smiled, she practically took care of the entire kirsch family and their friends.

"Im assuming you're here for the very big day?" She asked knowingly. Ethan nodded and nervously fidgeted with his fingers.

Chad took notice and placed his hands back into his. Giving him an encouraging smile.

"Follow me then, your family and friends are all waiting in the waiting room." She lead them to the waiting room and all their friends were waiting with flowers and candy.