05

MAROON

A CHETHAN STORY

         ☀️                         💌                       🌧

☀️ 💌 🌧

CHAPTER 5

"There there" Chad said comfortingly to Ethan, surprised that he hasn't pushed him away yet.

"I need to go.." Ethan sniffled, pulling away from Chad.

"Ethan it's not safe going out there alone," Chad argued. "Yeah well I can't stay in here any longer"

"Yes you can, if you want me to leave, I'll leave, just don't go out there alone." Chad said hoping it'll convince Ethan to stay.

"No I'm not letting you get hurt either," Ethan crossed his arms "I need to call my family.." he said "I'll ask for them to come get me." Chad nodded in a agreement.

Ethan picked up his phone and saw the 19 missed calls from Richie and 12 from Quinn.

"Fuck," he sighed dialing Quinn's number knowing she'll go easier on him than richie.

"ETHAN. KIRSCH"

"Yup that's me,"

"you are SO dead the next time I see you"

"If I wasn't so lucky there wouldn't be a next time" he said.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Ghostface called me."

"Ethan, oh my god" he could hear Quinn's voice tremble. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah-Yeah I'm fine, thankfully uh, Chad was here."

He could hear muffling from the other side of the phone "IS THAT ETHAN?" "Give me the damn phone!"

The call glitched for a second before he could make out Richie's angered voiced "ETHAN KIRSCH. WHY DIDNT YOU PICK UP ANY OF OUR CALLS. DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE THAT YOU WERE ALONE IN A ROOM WITH YOU KNOW WHO??" Ethan winced at the loud voice, he was sure that even Chad could hear.

"Voldemort? Isn't he fiction brother?"

"You know who I mean" he huffed "and it was worse when Sam wouldn't let us leave the house because of stupid ghostface" He could feel richie freeze.

"Im sorry Ethan, that's not how I wanted to tell you that he was back.."

"I already know rich, he called me.." Ethan whispered softly.

"WHAT!" "THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU ASSHOLE!" He could hear Quinn say.

"We're on our way right now!" Richie said "still at the dorms?!"