03

MAROON

A CHETHAN STORY

          ☀️                        💌                        🌧

          ☀️                 💌                🌧

"Oh so you've been watching me? " Ethan sassed as chad caught him by his waist before he could fall on his ass.

Ethans heart was thumping rapidly when he felt chads warm and rough hands crease his waist softly like he used to do.

"you've definitely had too many drinks, not only because you smell of alcohol but youre not running away from me" chad said, muttering the last part under his breath and then swiftly took the two cups out of Ethan's hand making the curly head frown.

"Hey one of them is mine asshole" he grumbled trying to take get his drink back. Him being almost the same height as Chad definitely gave him the advantage he needed.

But by the time Ethan almost had the cup back in his hands, chad had thrown the drink down the sink that happened to be right next to them.

"Hey fuck you man" Ethan shoved his chest lazily. Chad let the harsh shove slide since he knew he deserved it (but for different reasons)

"Cmon were leaving Ethan," Chad sighed taking Ethan's hand in his. Both of them feeling a puzzle click together once their hands fitted perfectly together.

"Enzo can take me home instead" Ethan said pulling his hand away almost stumbling.

"Ethan, Enzo is drunk off his ass I mean look at him," they both turned their heads to see their friend swaying by himself looking absolutely wrecked.

"See?" Chad said softly before turning back to him. Ethan crossed his arms before pouting "Well I don't wanna go home." He stayed put in his spot.

"Ba-" Chad stopped himself and cleared his throat before speaking further on. "Ethan, please let me take you home."

"No."

"I will not hesitate to carry you out of this party Ethan."

"No."

"Fine then, I'll call richie"

"Richie won't answer you, he doesn't like you" Ethan said bluntly.

"Fine, I'll call your dad." Chad noticed the way Ethan's eyes widened before shaking his head.
"No, he'll shut down the party and then I'll be a total loser for the rest of my college career. please do not call him."