12

MAROON

A CHETHAN STORY

☀️                        💌                       🌧

CHAPTER 12

While Farah was choking on her own blood, Enzo lunged at Anika who he knew was vulnerable from her wound but Ethan pushed him to the side and yelled at anika to run.

"Where do I go!" She asked as chaos unfolded between the killers and her friends.

"Just go and hide! Hurry!" He yelled back and he turned to Enzo who was on the floor with Kirby with his knife in her stomach.

Ethan ran over and hit enzo on the back of his head with his brick making him fall over.

"Im gonna need this, sorry" Ethan crouched down to Kirby and took out the knife from her lower stomach. "And this," he said taking her gun. She nodded and gritted through her teeth "Fuck em up."

he nodded and turned to enzo who was holding onto his head. "What are you gonna do about it bitch?" Enzo said in a snarky tone.

I'm a bitch now?

In return Ethan cornered him to a desk and stabbed him multiple times making him cry out in pain.

"Ethan!" Quinn called out catching Ethan's attention, she was climbing up the stairs to the balcony seats "Come quick!"

"Is that all you got?" Enzo laughed as Ethan slipped the knife out of his shoulder. Ethan ignored him and ran to his sister who was already at the top.

He climbed quickly and looked over his shoulder to look for Sam and Tara who were no where to be seen. He turned back and climbed up.

"Careful." Ethan told his sister as she started tip-toeing across the edge of the railing, with him right behind her.

The blood on their hands made it difficult to keep a grip which caused quinn to slip on her step. "Quinn!" Ethan yelled as he managed to grab her arm. She cried out as she looked down to see the distance from the floor to her.

"I-I can't grab on." She cried as the blood on her hands didn't allow her to hold onto Ethans arm. "It's okay I got you Quinn," Ethan tried to comfort her even though he was petrified that he would accidentally let her go.

"Ethan let her go!" Farah smiled as she stood below Quinn. She jumped up with her knife trying to reach Quinn's feet that were swaying.