02

MAROON

A CHETHAN STORY

          ☀️                         💌                       🌧

        ☀️                         💌                  🌧

CHAPTER 2

[ There's a part in here that will probably make you cringe but it's supposed to be hot so just don't judge—V]

TWO MONTHS LATER..

"Ethan you need to hurry up! Enzo is waiting for you!" Quinn called from the living room, shaking her head as she looked back down at her phone and scrolled through Instagram.

"I'm coming!" Ethan yelled back, placing his cardboard hat on. After finding out Chad would be rooming with him, he made the decision to sleep anywhere else BUT his dorm.

So for the past couple of months he'd been bunking with his other friends, Enzo gratefully let him sleep on his dorm room floor with him and his roommate who was also a new addition to their friend group; Theo.

Sometimes Quinn would let him bunk in her bed but he rarely did that since he knows about Quinn's constant sexual activities.

Sometimes Richie would let him sleep on the couch in his and another new friend Danny's apartment.

Ethan couldn't help but feel like a burden, his friends were doing so much for him all because he wasn't strong enough to sleep 8-10 feet away from the man who broke his heart.

Though, surprisingly Ethan managed avoid Chad most of the time during the hang out sessions with the group.

"Ethan," Enzo said from outside the door, knocking impatiently. "The parties already started I wanna get there before the booze is out"

"Alright, alright I'm coming" Ethan rolled his eyes before opening the bathroom door, showcasing his cardboard costume inspired by one of his favorite movies.

One of chads favorites too.

"Cute." Enzo smiled before dragging him out and pulling him to the front door. The scuffing of their shoes catching Quinn's attention.

"Drink safely and don't do anything stupid" she gave ethan a pointed look like an old mother. Ethan nodded his head and turned to Farah who sat in the armchair and had her nose stuck in a book.

"Bye Farah" He smiled. Farah's eyes snapped up from her book and she smiled gratefully at Ethan, giving him an excited wave in return.