Rivalry

A buzzing sound is the only thing I can hear. My eyes close as I painfully approach my fourth orgasm. "Oh God." I breathe out while moaning.

Two scarred hands grip my hips to keep me in place. I look down pleading with my eyes for a small break. Forest green mischievous eyes, now almost black covered with lust, look back at me full with mirth and focus on the task ahead.

Remus's tongue laps repeatedly for over three hours. Edging and overstimulating me at the same time. He chuckles at me, the sound delivered directly to my swollen lips as he continues eating me out, no scratch that, he is devouring me and everything I can offer him, for my sweet melodic sounds as he says to my dripping juices, his words once again. He sucks violently at my clit and proceeds his former actions by trying to form a hickey to my cunt.

"Remus" is his answer for the torturous adventure he set on doing today along with my eyes rolling to the back of my head and my hands taking hostage in their tight grips both his curly brown hair and the sheets.

"That's how I want you. A sweaty moaning mess of my doing, with my name at the tip of your tongue instead of all those witty remarks you have been firing my way all these years. Cum for me. Prove to me how much you wanted me and denied it for years." He demands bossy as ever.

"Don't you dare think for one second Lupin that I- '' I start to say, but he has other plans. He lifts my hips effortlessly and without warning I cum. Hard. I see white for almost forty delightfully, heavenly seconds.

My head lolls side to side as he rides out my high. When he is done he lets go of my hips and watches them as they bounce on the mattress. He smirks at me like the devil he is and crawls close to my face. He trails with his nose, my cheekbone, my jaw and zeroes to my ears. " I will fuck you sooo hard. You won't be able to walk. You will be covered with my marks for days to come. Do you understand?" He whispered and I shuddered.

Yes, this is what I want. I think. It was no secret how Remus was like this in bed. Many many girls have gloated about their accomplishments and how they caught his eyes. My mind drifted back a few months when I caught him with that Hufflepuff girl in the library. Hidden behind stacks of books and bookshelves. How he caught my eyes, full of lust, and locked our gazes as he spead up and fucked that girl.

I felt him move as he removed my bra and his shirt along with his boxers. I took a minute to admire him. God he was beautiful, everything was covered in scars of all sizes and adorned his body due to his lycanthropy. Also he was ripped, muscular arms led to broad shoulders to his defined and chiseled abs and ended in a magnificent V in his hips. Right above... . I drew a steading breath, he was huge. A remark popped into my head that I said to him only hours ago.

"If you like to be such an asshole and act like a dick, at least prove that you have a big one."

"Is that a challenge?" He answered innocently.

That's how I have found myself here. In bed with him, looking at him like he was a sight for sore eyes after four orgasm and what felt like more to come.

He was staring at me. Specifically my breasts which he fondled, groped and kissed above my bra earlier. But now, they were out, in the open for him to see, he had already slightly bruised them from the force he held them mere minutes ago. "Take a picture it wouldn't take longer" I snap at him.

He slowly lifts his eyes to mine and says " I might do exactly that, but later, when I am done ruining you" and with that he ducked down, took one breast in his mouth, the other in his hand and started playing.
He kept at it for over half an hour, slapping, sucking, nipping , biting and kissing both my breasts. While I was moaning and grinding my hips against his like there was no tomorrow. "Enjoying yourself? " I ask, sarcasm coating my voice as he was coating me with sweat and his saliva.

"Quite frankly, yes. But alas I should give you what you challenged me for. Shouldn't I?" He ran his tip above my entrance, teasing me. I rolled my hips not able to control myself anymore and a hand came down to the side of my bum. " I make the rules here, dovey." I whimpered as he started playing with me once again, running his fingers above where I needed him the most, circling my clit in eight-figures and covering my neck and collarbones with hickeys. When he finally had enough he held my thighs firmly and entered me in one hard fluid motion as he bit down at the top of my breast.

I moaned and felt tears streaming down my face. "Full. So full." I choked out feeling the way he brushed all those spots inside of me , even without moving. "You think this is full? Wait until I have pumped you full with my cum and it's running down your thighs because it's too much. Then you will be full dove." I moaned and thighted around him.

He grunted and started moving his hips. He was rough and fast and so impossible deep. And I loved it. My hands circled around his neck and scratched his back. I looked up at him helplessly as he pounded into me and let our skins slap against each other. My mouth was permanently open now, no sound escaping as he did wonders to me.

"Fuck you feel so good. That's it. You see how desperate I am for you. God you are so tight, such a vise." I buried my head in his shoulder and next thing I know I am cumming around him. He continues fucking me as I ride my high and I black out for a bit.

When I regain consciousness, my face is buried in a pillow and hands hold my lifted hips in place as he pistons against me.

"Remus" a scream muffled by the pillow but he hears my call. He pauses briefly and leans down on top of me, laying on my back and softly kissing my neck. "You alright?"

"Yes" my voice not above a whisper as he hits stilled that spot inside of me that makes me see stars. " I fucked you dumb, huh? You want more of this don't you? Tell me you're mine. And I will be yours. I will fuck you until you are begging me to stop, I going to rail the life out of you. Just say it."

"I'm yours. Do whatever you want to me." My voice picks up at the end as I hit another high. He turns me around and lays me on my back. Still inside of me.

"Sweet merlin you're perfect." He puts my legs on his shoulders and sets at a deep and rough pace. "Do you think you can cum for me? One last time? Or I drained you?"he asks mockingly. I want to prove him wrong so badly. He continues his movement and buries his head to my chest. He gets more frantic and sloppy as he approaches his finish line. "Will you cum with me?" Yes. I want to say but both our highs take me by surprise.

He slows down and draws himself away from me.

He walks to a door and I hear water running. He comes back grinning as he looks at me completely fucked out in the bed. He lifts me and walks me over to the bathroom. He sets me down in the water and I hiss as it stings in all the now bruised areas. I look up to him and he joins me in the tub. He draws me close to his chest and I hum delighted.

"When is the second round going to take place?" He asks, smirking and laughs at my surprised expression." You didn't think I was done with you did you? I want to take you against walls, in the shower, have on top of me as I fuck up into you." He whispers in my ear. "You have that all planned out, don't you?" He nods at my question.

"Honest to God. I think about you constantly. You occupy my mind every second in every hour every day, all year. So let me make this right. Will you, my darling rival, do me the honor of being my girl?"

I look at him, his open expression and his hopeful eyes. He is being truthful. "On one condition." I say and watch as he smiles and mumbles under his breath something about bossiness and stubbornness. "Admit that you cheated in that test last Wednesday."

"Never" he says laughing as he splashes me with water and then lets me nussle in his neck. Maybe he is not half bad, I think drifting off to sleep, feeling a tender kiss being placed at my temple.