Beach Shenanigans and Shameful Thoughts

Remus sighed as he closed the door and left his keys on the table along with his towel. His eyes fell on a message that was left in the refrigerator.

Hi Rem,
A new lead was found in the case I am working on. I will come home late. Don't wait for me.
Love,
Dad

Great, another day at home alone, he thought bitterly. Sure his father tried his best to be home early and since his mum died he had to work twice as hard to make ends meet, but he missed having someone to share his dinner with. He took a long calming breath and his mind wandered to today's travel at the beach.

His cock was aching so hard. Just remembering how good she looked in the navy blue bikini that hugged her curves perfectly. He shook his head, trying to chase away that thought. He opened the refrigerator reaching for a frozen pizza and put it in the oven. I should take a bath. A cold shower to be specific.

Going up the stairs he started rummaging for new clothes as a text notification sounds from his phone.
Thanks for coming with me to the beach. I really liked it, I hope we will go again sometime. Say hi to your dad for me!

He liked the message and opened his camera roll. New pictures of the two of them filling all his phone screen. And... there she was, a smile lighting up her face, sunglasses adorning her somewhat sunburned face that was being framed by her windblown wet from the sea hair. She was wearing that white towel around her shoulders hiding some parts of her beautiful frame along with that navy blue bikini that was in stark contrast with her skin and seemed to mock him.

If he knew that he had to drive the two of them to the beach for one hour just to see her happy, he would do it again a hundred times in a heartbeat without second thoughts. That's what friends did right? Oh God, who was he kidding? He hasn't been thinking about her that way for a long time.

Regaining her trust and reforming their friendship that has been violated by all the hurtful stuff they said to each other while they argued on account of their academic rivalry, was the best decision he ever made. Just the fact that she had been complaining to him about the scorching weather and convinced him to get their swimsuits to go to the beach was enough to prove that point. She wanted to spend time with him and felt comfortable to be around him only in that damned bikini that has been haunting his thoughts for the past few hours.

He removed his swim trunk and sprayed himself with freezing water, hoping to get rid of that painful boner but to no avail. He turned up its temperature and put the shower head in its hold, which was installed high in the shower wall. He got a hold of his cock and started teasing himself with his fingers trying to put an end to his torture.

But instead images of her floated in his mind. Her lounging in her towel under the umbrella away from the sun while reading her book. Turning her head at him and looking pleadingly with a slight pout to convince him to take a dive with her.
His hand sped up its movement as he drifted back to that exact moment, to how happy she looked when he made to get up, how she grabbed his arm and dragged him into the sea. The way her body moved as they splashed each other with the cold water and how she started wrestling him after he pushed her into the water. After they had gotten cold they headed towards the shower, he let her shower first, a gentleman as always, unable though to remove his eyes from her. Staring as droplets of water run down her form. How they made her top stuck even more to her breasts leaving next to nothing to his imagination.

His movements now were even harsher. Rougher and faster, hips buckling, grinding in his hand, as soft moans along with grunts left his mouth due to the memory that played out in his mind's eye. She kissed his cheek after she was done and ran back to their umbrella to get her towel. Watching her from behind as her ass bounced, he decided to chase after her.

Running at full speed he caught up to her in seconds. Wrapping his arms around her, his left hand accidentally resting in her right breast while the other held her hip in place drawing her even closer as she struggled to get free of his grip on her, while her laughter along with whines of his name left her mouth.

He threw his head back and his mouth opened as loud moans escaped and filled the tiny bathroom. Eyes permanently closed, losing himself in the pleasure of his own hands, trying to trick himself into thinking that he was deep inside her. Fucking her good, only a few days before the full moon, like now, chasing one orgasm after the other. Penetrating her in all positions for hours to no end and filling her with his cum until it ran down her thighs.

He wondered...Would she be tight? Would she scream his name at the top of her lungs or whisper it, the way she did when he applied sunscreen, per her request, in her back and massaged it afterwards, as she scrunched her face in pleasure and said his name in such a hushed tone, like a dirty secret, falling asleep afterwards, because she felt so content? How heavy and full her perky breasts and her round ass would feel cupped in his hands? How would she taste? In how many ways could he make her cum? How many times? How would she look when she did? How would she like to be fucked? He was so close now.

He tried to steady his body by resting his free hand on the shower wall. He bit his lip to contain some of the sounds he was emitting as he came, but the sound of her name with many profanities accompanied echoed in the empty house.

"Fuck" there has no denying it any more. He was attracted and so impossibly in love with his best friend. He was in for a long torture, with his trusted hand and his occupied mind from the thoughts of her in such seductive and inappropriate ways.

Bip bip

Food's ready, thank God. He was starving.