Library Fantasies

As Remus finished his essay for Magic History. His eyes hurt like hell. He removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes tiredly. He looked at his reflection in the library window opposite him. The person that looked back at him looked nothing like him. A scar ran across his nose. One of his first ones. His forest green eyes looked haunted. His curly fluffy hair was pushed back by his round wire-framed glasses.

A movement stole his attention. There she was. Her beautiful face morphed in interest when her curious eyes ran along the bookshelves and met the titles of the romance section. Tell me what you are reading love. I will do everything to you. Just say the word. He chuckled lightly at the thought. One day. One day, he would.

Hopefully today.

She made her way towards the back room.

Only eight people had access to that room. The Head Boys and Head Girls of every house could use that room. Lucky them, they both had that privilege. He grabbed his things and entered the room. Letting them sit at one of the tables and closing in on her form.

"What are you reading, dovey? Is it one of your erotica books again?" He whispered in her ear as he hugged her close and started leaving lazy hickeys in her neck.

"First of all, how dare you say such vile and filthy things to your girlfriend, mister? I shall have you reported to the Headmaster right away," she said as she leaned back on him. Teasing him. She was in a good mood today. "And I shall have you know that i-" she trailed off in her sentence as he slightly pinched her tits through her uniform.
"You were saying?" He teased back. Just as she opened her mouth to banter with him he proposed a deal. "Sweetheart, I want to try something."

"Okay"

"You see, you read all these books and I am curious to see why you like them so much. Yet I know that you would never let me read them. So I thought that we should make a deal. You can read them to me while I eat you out. You know how much I love eating you out, don't you? If you manage to read me at least one chapter I will reward you. What do you say, honey?"

"Right here?"

"We can wait until later when I can sneak into your dorm. But then I won't be able to fuck you against bookcases. Or while you are bent over these desks. It's your choice, my love."

"If I agree with your term, will you do both?"

"If you can take it..."

She didn't need to hear more. She ran towards one of the desks and hopped on one. He buried one hand in her hair and placed a kiss on her lips. "I love you" he whispered sweetly in the kiss and when he broke it he kneeled in front of her removing her trousers and her underwear.

"Yeah... me too. Now get on with it. I always wanted to try this" she demanded.

He bit in her inner thighs, drawing a high-pitched squeal from her and mouthing over her cunt "bossy eager girl".

She whined and to which he responded "I am not starting until I hear you reading"

She huffed and began narrating. "Chapter 11. The phone rang as he was buried deep inside her.
"Don't answer that" she begged.
Yet he ignored her and reached for it any-anyway"

Her voice lost its volume as he started lapping at her. He knew how to drive each and every sound out of her. He was going easy.

She continued steadily until he started practically making out with her pussy. His tongue was entering her constantly. He sucked everywhere as if trying to form hickeys and separated her now swollen lips every few seconds.

"Continue," he said in a rough voice.

And that she did. She drew her whole willpower and focused on reading. Though as he got more eager she lost her concentration. She had read three whole pages and only one was left. He wouldn't notice. Especially since her things were so tightly pressed in his ears.