Waterfalls And Other Things

"Where are we going?" I ask in the chilly night air.
"You'll see. It's a secret." He responds cheekily.
Fine. Have it your way, I think quietly while cursing my choices in leaving the comfort of my bed to follow in whatever shenanigans he has planned. The sound of running water breaks my thoughts and I look at him expectantly. He just smirks and continues walking ahead. Cheeky bastard.
Soon after my eyes meet the sight of two glorious waterfalls. The awe that locks my body in the same place only lasts for a few seconds. I laugh delightedly and run towards the edge of the water.
"How did you-" the question starts to leave my mouth but is interrupted by "I know how much you like them, and thought we could make some memories here", that is whispered in my lips, sealed by a loving kiss.
I draw him closer, the heat of our kiss constantly growing. Groans and soft moans escaped both of us. After a breathless make-out session and many questioning look between us. He tears our clothes, leaving only our underwear to keep us semi-covered. Kisses that will definitely leave marks are placed on her neck, brutal ones, while he sucks and bites her soft spots making her turn into a puddle of pleasure and want in his arms as he carries her towards the waterfalls.
"What are you doing, we are in public?"
"Keep quiet then," he says as he directs us right under the falling water.
The temperature and the pressure of it is the first shock. But is forgotten shortly after as he hikes me higher and starts worshipping my tits. Taking one of my nipples in his mouth and plays with it, alternating between gently licking and forceful sucks accompanied by harsh bites, torturing me as he pinches with one of his hands and the other one. My hands fly to his hair pulling him closer, he happily obligates, chuckling at my neediness.
When he gets bored of his teasing, he lets go and rips my panties, which are thoroughly drenched both by my arousal and the water and removes his boxers.
"Ready?", he asks huskily.
"Yeah," I whisper, my voice unable to reach any louder tunes.
He connects our foreheads and keeps steady eye contact with me. He enters me in one swift motion, leaving both of us breathless and gasping for air. He sets a pace that hits every right spot just right, making me see stars, and moans flying out of my permanently open mouth. His movements are rough and deep at just the right speed. The water running down my body and the way his thrusts make me bounce… the insanity of it all driving me crazy and right at the edge. Only he would ever imagine doing such a thing. Getting me to such a beautiful place characterized by the waterfalls the one feature of nature I absolutely adore and thoroughly fuck me dumb until I can't remember my name, plaguing this place internally in my mind with this memory.
"You know what you are doing"
"About what? Getting you to cum in such a short time, yes I believe so."
"Everything, you planned this"
"Of course, I did, my love. Now scream my name as you come undone. I know you are close. I can feel it. Let go for me"
And that I did. His name yelled upward as my back arched, but getting lost in the force of the water. He continued riding out my orgasm. Kissing her chest, while driving into her hips, which were held in a tight grip and will be covered in hand-shaped bruises, losing themselves in the pleasure they felt. When they both came, they smiled at each other and silently thought about round two, no words needed to be said. As they ran and crashed into each other directly in the soil shit-eating grins plastered their faces.
"Now that we indulged in this one fantasy I believe that we should try one more."
"Which is?"
"Eat you out while in public, underneath the stars as you list each constellation you can think about." He whispered sweetly in my ear before leaving a butterfly kiss on my pulse point, feeling it jump in excitement. He crawled backwards placing both of my thighs on his shoulders and covering them in hickeys. Once he was satisfied with covering me up with his marks, he delved into my pussy. This was the first time I stuttered while listing my favourite constellations and the stories behind their names.
Teasing licks placed here and there, driving me crazy with want. My hands flew around to find something to steady me and my head never stayed still, being slowly covered in soil and fallen leaves. The flat of his tongue moved from bottom to top collecting everything that was dripping, earning highly praised whines. Things changed soon though. His movements became more frantic. His tongue flew in and out of her while he swallowed everything I offered him, flickering my clit and sucking at it making black spots dance in my hazy vision.
Heaven must feel like this, they both thought.
"What about Cassiopeia?" He asked, reminding me of the task at hand.
"She- Oh God… yes… just like that. Don't stop, don't you dare stop."
"Like that?" He hummed teasingly, as he devoured my whole being. The messy hair, the glistening skin covered in water and sweat, the pink tint in the cheeks, the already forming hickeys, everything seemed godlike to him.
"I'm close"
"I know. I got you"
As these words were spoken, heavy rain broke down, making every sensation hit them tenfold. He collected me in his arms, rubbing soothing circles on my back.
"We should do this again," I said into his skin
"God, if we don't have a fever we will be so lucky."
"Well, in my perspective we will get sick either way. Why don't we stay and try other fantasies"
"I love the way you think," he said as he leaned back into the soil, giggles breaking the pitter-patter of the rain, leading to an unforgettable night