Biking Adventures

Request from Tumblr: please please please do some kind of biker boy with his helmet on. like maybe he shows up at your house and takes you on a ride and then while you’re both still jacked up on adrenaline he takes you for  a different kind of ride ???

 like maybe he shows up at your house and takes you on a ride and then while you’re both still jacked up on adrenaline he takes you for  a different kind of ride ???

The birds were chirping all around you, the peaceful scenery disturbed by grutal moans and high-pitched gasps.

Let's backtrack shall we?

It was supposed to be a peaceful day, one to celebrate your anniversary. He came over somewhere after six o'clock, the sun was closing to its descent. He was wearing his riding leathers, a fit black jacket that hugged his muscled arm and back, showing off his broad shoulders that I so loved to scratch and bite. He looked absolutely beautiful, as the visor of his helmet was drawn up and he removed one of his gloves to send a quick text.  Soon enough I exited the house and approached him while zipping up my own jacket, similar to his, total black except for the thin red lines that highlighted my figure and the padded places. It was a beautiful piece, one he had given me a few days after he purchased the bike, claiming that “As much as I love my bike, I love my girl more.” Just as I drew close enough he grabbed my helmet before positioning it over my head and securing it in place.

Only God knew for how long we round along the sea and into the forest, a magnificent picture that for many reasons would stay in my mind untainted. My hands rested around his waist as the wind whipped around us. When he slowed down, I realized I wanted more, it was too soon. Yes arguably the view was amazing and yes it must have been tiring for him. But, I wanted more. All that speed, and all this adrenaline had a weird reaction to me. My mind calmed, it got scarily quiet as it was free to drift everywhere and nowhere at the same time, since I knew that he was in control, that he would keep me safe should anything happen. He turned to my drawing up his visor and his eyes looked back at me full of mischief and mirth. Somehow he grabbed my thighs and positioned me on his lap. That was when I noticed that he was hard.

His hands flew everywhere as he tried to get rid of my pants, lowering them to the ground before he freed himself from his own confidences.

My world he was everything.

He tore my panties before slowly aligning my hips with his before drawing me down. Our helmets clashed together, our sound muffled from them. He grabbed my ass and he started bouncing me, giving me the message to set my own pace. Too quickly, quicker that I would like to admit we both clashed down. Everything was a haze of greedy hands, skin that stinged from the force of our thrusts and foggy visors. He had removed his jacket, and he was just in black tank top as his arms flexed with his movements and the muscles in his back popped underneath my hands. The leather of the seat was stained with our releases.
He removed himself from me, and he stood as he turned me around. He opened my jacket and opened up my shirt, leaving me in just my bra and the jacket.

“Grab the handles” his voice was soft and lethal. “Ride the bike. Ride it the way you would ride me.”

My skin heated as I did as he said. The lost leather that was already coated made a minimum friction against me and I straddled the bike better before circling my hips. My clit dragged against the fabric and my breath stuttered. My back arched and I continued my misdoings. It was filthy and apparently utterly sexy, because he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. His hand was pumping his cock in time with my movements. It wasn't enough and I whined his name. He chuckled darkly and snapped a picture before he positioned himself behind me. One of his arms reached forward to one of the mirrors before moving it so that he could see my face, or what was visible of my face. He grabbed my hips and ground them down, pressing my flushed against the seat before moving me back and forth. It was too much. The pressure was driving me crazy and within minutes I was gone. When I opened my eyes again, I was laying sprawled, my legs dangling from each side, as the cold air blew in my most sensitive area. He was on top of me, his eyes impossibly dark as he repositioned himself inside of me and he grabbed the handles, using them to stabilize himself before he started rocking my world.

His thrusts were deep and hard, we were both panting as the bike rocked forwards and he slammed the brakes to stop us from falling down. This had to be the most crazy thing we had ever done. We could get caught at any minute but I could find myself caring about that as he drew out of me one orgasm after the other we were both spent, when we finally calmed down.

“Well that happened” he whispered “Never you would be such a freak.”

I laughed as I slammed his visor in place. “You are the freak, you took pictures.”

“That I did. And what beautiful pictures they are. They shall keep me good company when I am alone.”

AN: hello! I know it has been a while since I last posted

AN: hello! I know it has been a while since I last posted. From now one I will have a lot of spare time so feel free to contact me if you have any requests or story ideas. Also I just published the first chapters on some of my stories and it would be great of you could check them out. Much love to all of you. For the votes and the comments.

Also if you are interested please check out my Theseus Scamander story. I have put some hard work into it, and I think that you will enjoy it.