Chapter 58

When Li Qingshan heard the letter, his face was livid and he was about to rush to Liangzhuang, but Li Lerong stopped him wiping his tears, "Brother Qingshan, before leaving, my mother told you to call more people before going." The three men of Uncle Li's family

listened After receiving the letter, he became anxious for a moment, and the copy guy rushed out. People can do anything when they are angry, Liu Guiying and Lin's were afraid of something serious, so they hurriedly explained a few words to Li Lerong, and hurried to follow.

"It's someone else's territory after all, it's better to call more people." As soon as

Liu Yu said, Li Qingshan also calmed down, Liangzhuang is a big village, and there are many scholars, if you want to show favoritism, how can only a few of them do it.

Li Qingshan called several uncles and cousins ​​of his family, Dazhuang and other friends, Cong Chunhua was worried, so he called some women, and the group went to Liangzhuang in a mighty way.

Liu Yu went to Uncle Li's house with Mrs. Guan, Wu Tong was pregnant, Li Lerong was still afraid of something, and there were three children at home, so someone had to take care of them.

At this moment, Wu Tong had already changed Sister Qiao into a tiger-looking jacket. She was sitting on the big kang in the main room, and she was still gasping because she had been crying for too long.

Xianhu wiped her tears, and said in a rough voice: "Sister Qiao, don't cry, I will vent my anger on you when brother grows up!" Unexpectedly, when

Sister Qiao heard this, she nestled in Wu Tong's arms and cried even harder.

Li Lerong quickly drove Xianhu away, comforting Qiao and wiping away tears.

His elder sister is so nice, how could someone treat her like this.

Liu Yu finished comforting this, comforting that, but she was still worried about Li Qingshan, wondering what happened to him.

When Li Qingshan on the other side arrived at Liangzhuang.

Uncle Li had broken one leg and three teeth of Wang Youcai, and he was lying on the ground screaming.

Li Qingshan went into the room to look at his elder sister, saw that her head was bleeding, she seemed to have no anger at all from the beating, and she was even more angry, picked up the stick and greeted Wang Youcai's broken leg a few times.

Seeing that there were many people coming from them and they were angry, the neighbors of Wang's family didn't dare to fight anymore, so they sneaked out to call for help.

Not long after, the village head of Liangzhuang came. Seeing so many men from Taoyuan Village, he was quite breathless at first, but when he entered the house and saw that Li Suzhi was beaten to the point of bleeding, he suddenly became short of breath.

"What's going on?"

Liu Guiying cried before Wang Youcai's mother, Liang, with quick eyes and mouth, "Suzhi has never been married, and she agreed to this Wang Youcai to take a concubine earlier!" "But

he absolutely shouldn't, absolutely shouldn't." You actually want to carry a brothel girl through the door!"

As soon as the words came out, everyone gasped, it was too...

Wang Youcai argued, "Sanniang has redeemed her body now, she is an innocent girl!"

The man in Taoyuan Village didn't know who it was He took

the lead and laughed , "There are still innocent girls in the building!"

Liu Guiying started to get up, but she rushed to the crowd with the handkerchief she had just wiped Li Suzhi's blood on, and held it up for others to see, "Look, look, this is all wiped off Suzhi's head!" !"

The whole veil was dyed red, it was really appalling.

Seeing that the wind direction was wrong, Mrs. Liang immediately slapped her back and said: "This poisonous woman hit me first, and my son did it to her!"

But no one believed what she said, because Li Suzhi was usually a virtuous and good-tempered little daughter-in-law, so how could she do anything to her.

An aunt nearby couldn't stand it any longer, and stood up regardless of her man's obstruction: "Damn! I'm the first person who doesn't believe you when you say this. When you were dying of illness, who served you in front of your bed?" It's shitty! You still say she's disrespectful to you, you've lost your conscience!"

Someone echoed, "That's right, it's not a day or two since this talented man goes to the top of the house..."

Seeing that this is the conflict between the Wang family and the Li family, hurry up. It turned into villagers talking about each other. Village head Liang hurriedly stopped, and then smiled and said to Uncle Li: "Brother, it's late at night, and it's still snowing, and Suzhi is still injured. Let's sit down again tomorrow." How about coming down to discuss it?"

He alone couldn't make up his mind, and had to wait until tomorrow to discuss with the village elders before dealing with it.

Although Li Suzhi's injury was seen by the village doctor, it was not appropriate after all. Uncle Li wanted to send her to the county medical center to have a look. And away.

"Harmony?" Wang Youcai said loudly, relying on the increasing number of people in his village in the courtyard, "I want to divorce my wife! Divorce this poisonous woman!" "Divorce my wife?"

Wu Sheng who did not know when he came With a sneer, he stood up and asked, "Why do you want to divorce your wife?"

"You just know that you have no son to abandon, so how can you know that you will not be able to mourn for three years? As far as I know, Sister Suzhi has already mourned for your father for three years." Years, this is the only one, you must not give up on her!"

People often say that you have to divorce your wife if you commit seven crimes, but it is easy to ignore the three. After Wu Sheng's advice, Liu Guiying immediately jumped out and said: Wrong! It's been three years since the previous year!"

Wang Youcai didn't expect that there was a law-abiding member of the illiterate Li family who followed him, so he made himself so ashamed, collapsed on the ground, and wanted to say something. What, Li Qingshan slapped two big mouths with his collar.

Li Qingshan couldn't understand his hatred, and told the men from Taoyuan Village to smash Wang Youcai's house, and even lifted two iron pots, "This pot pays for my eldest sister's medical bills!" This is the most valuable

thing in the house, Liang Crying and trying to stop him, he turned to inciting the people in Liangzhuang Village who were watching the opera, "Everyone is bullying

the people in our village !" No one helped her get ahead.

In the end, it was a family matter, and since Wang Youcai was still involved with the women in the brothel, the villagers were a little worried that helping him out would ruin their family's reputation.

Besides, this Li Suzhi is still Wang Youcai's daughter-in-law, and he was the one who beat her, so he should have paid for the medical expenses.

It was almost dawn when Li Qingshan came back.

Talked to Liu Yu and Mrs. Guan about what happened in Wang's house. It turned out that Wang Youcai's mother and son were overjoyed when they learned that Mo Sanniang was "pregnant".

However, he couldn't convince Mo Sanniang himself, and he even wanted to ask Li Suzhi to come forward and ask Mo Sanniang to come to the door. Extremely shameless, Li Suzhi disagreed, and during the quarrel, this wine bag and rice bag was pushed down by Li Suzhi, who has been doing farm work all year round.

Wang Youcai was furious, so he and Liang Shi raised their hands together.

"Eldest sister is dizzy and vomits all the time. She has to stay in the hospital for a few days. Mother and auntie will stay there to take care of her. You can bring me some silver and I will send it to you later.

" He paid five taels of silver, which may not be useful, but it is safe to carry it on his body, he knows how to waste money in the medical clinic.

In addition, Liu Yu also packed some things for Cong Chunhua and asked Li Qingshan to send them over.

In the afternoon, the Li family, the head of Taoyuan village and the elders of the Li family went to Liangzhuang again.

For the sake of reputation, in fact, the elders of the Li family did not approve of Li Suzhi's reconciliation. But this time it was Wang Youcai who insisted on divorcing his wife and bringing a brothel girl into the house, so that's a different matter.

No matter what you say, you can only reconcile and divorce, and you are not allowed to divorce your wife!

With them coming forward, the village head of Liangzhuang Village was afraid that things would get worse, so he would not be able to dissuade them anymore. This matter was much easier to handle.

Wang Youcai limped and lay on the kang, unwilling to be reconciled, and shouted to divorce his wife, but Li Qingshan punched him down, making his voice hoarse.

"A hen that doesn't lay eggs, let's see if anyone wants her after she leaves me!" Wang Youcai wrote his name on the deed of divorce and signed it.

He didn't like this peasant woman at all, but she dared to beat her. What the hell, even if Sanniang didn't exist, he would definitely get rid of this peasant woman this time!

As for Sister Qiao, because Mo Sanniang kept listening to her, she was expelled from the house by Wang Youcai, which was in line with the wishes of the Li family.

All the spectators in Liangzhuang Village said that Wang Youcai was ruthless, and that sister Qiao was his own flesh and blood.

Fearing that things might change, Uncle Li and Li Qinghe went to the county government that day. With Wu Sheng's help, they changed their household registrations for Li Suzhi and sister Qiao, and changed their surname to Li Qiao along the way.

Li Suzhi cried bitterly holding the deed of divorce and the new household registration.

Later, she was afraid of spending money and felt that she was fine, so she strongly requested not to stay in the hospital.

After going home to recuperate for a few days, he got up diligently, trying to do everything ahead of Lin and Wu Tong. I'm afraid that if I live in my mother's house with my children, I will be disgusted by my brothers and daughters-in-law, and my family will be at odds due to exhaustion.

Liu Guiying was sad, but there were two more people in the family eating, and she was afraid that her daughters-in-law would have opinions, so she could only let Li Suzhi work more.

It was Lin and Wu Tong who couldn't bear to see it any longer, so they told her to bring Qiaojieer to live at home with peace of mind, and they couldn't live without her and Qiaojieer's food.

But going on like this is not a solution. Although Uncle Li's family has 30 acres of land, the food for two seasons a year can be enough for the whole family to eat. But dressing and taking medicine, human relations, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, etc., all have to be exchanged for food after selling money.

Xianhu has grown up, and he has to study Mengxue after the spring. Wu Tong was going to have a baby, and he had to save a dowry for Brother Rong.

Whenever she thinks of these, Li Suzhi feels that she is dragging her family down.

It was Liu Yu who suggested that she use Cong Chunhua's loom to weave. Cong Chunhua uses her own ramie to weave cloth on weekdays, so the money from selling the woven cloth is pure profit.

But Li Suzhi had to buy hemp thread to weave. Although he earned less money, he could weave more in one month because he saved himself the effort of spinning hemp thread.

In addition, Liu Yu also taught her how to make green balls and rice cracker candies.

At the 25th Yangzhuang Fair, Liu Yu accompanied her to the stall and made more than a dozen coins. Although this money is small for Liu Yu, it is already rare for Li Suzhi. With an extra 50 cash a month, it can supplement her and sister Qiao's food such as oil, salt, sauce and vinegar at home.

Seeing her holding the money and finally showing a smile, Liu Yu also put on a faint smile on her face, "Sister, I'm going to the county seat with Qing Shan tomorrow, and he said that the spring vegetables are very expensive in the county seat these days. Let's go find some in the afternoon, and I'll sell them when I go out with Qing Shan tomorrow."

Li Suzhi's smile deepened after hearing this.