Chapter Ten: Izuku

Authors note: I'M SORRY GUYSSS my hiatus went on for a lot longer than i had planned..... i lowkey forgot abt this butttt i did want to finish the story so here is the final chapter 🫶🏽
__________________________________

What the fuck? Why the hell is my chest so damn heavy? Katsuki thought to himself. He remembered how Izuku fell asleep on him last night but he was much lighter than he is right now.

It's almost as if he.. grew over night?

Shit.

Fuck..

SHIT...

Katsuki tried to sit up from his slumber but the body on top of him was too damn heavy for him to move with his morning strength. He tried peeping, but was met with a head full of green hair.

Katsuki tried waking up Izuku. He started by tapping him lightly on the shoulder and when that wouldn't work he'd begun nudging him.

Katsuki: "Izuku.. Izuku wake up.. fuck, get off of me dammit."

Izuku groaned, he wasn't much of a morning person, "Just give me five more minutes Kacchan" .

...

"Wait.. Kacchan! What are you doing in my room?" Slurred a half-awake Izuku.

Katsuki groaned. "I'm not in your room dipshit, get off of me!"

Izuku moaned again, but did as he was told. The sun had hit his face, which prompted him to open his eyes. He sat up to see Katsuki's face, he still had sleep in his eyes, so he waited for his vision to focus.

Katsuki sighed deeply. "Of-fucking-course you're gonna change back overnight huh? You couldn't do it midday or something?"

Izuku was so confused. But when he adjusted to his surroundings... he was even more confused.

Then it clicked.

Izuku: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH KACCHAN WHAT ARE YOU- I MEAN I- WHAT AM I DOING IN YOUR BED WHATS GOING ON?"

Katsuki: "Quit your screaming dumbass, it's too early for that."

Izuku was dumbstruck. Why was Katsuki so casual and calm about him being in his bed? He had so many questions.

Izuku: "Please tell me what's going on. Why am I here.. why was I sleeping on your chest?"

Katsuki (blushing ever so slightly): "Could you PLEASE shut up for a second. I need time to gather my thoughts. Fuck, this is more embarrassing for me than it is for you, you seemed real fucking comfortable on my chest too by the looks of things."

Izuku: "I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS YOUR CHEST I SWEAR!!"

Katsuki: "Yes I know, look just give me a minute and I'll explain everything."

Then there was a knock at the door.

Kirishima: "Yoo dude.. is everything alright in there? I thought I heard screaming?"

"Ahhhh it's kirishima!! What if he finds out I'm in here?" Izuku whispered in a panic.

Kirishima: "Is Izuku okay? Did he have another nightmare?"

Izuku: "HOW DOES HE KNOW IM HERE??"

Katsuki sighed.. heavily. "Everything's fine, it's nothing just give me five minutes PLEASE."

Izuku was hyperventilating. A million to one thoughts going through his head. He doesn't remember anything from last night, let alone the past week. He thinks hard, trying to recall his last memory.