Ch1: Why Wukong.

Words - 1.1k

__

Backstory:
Macaque was injured in a war with Wukong and his team against a villain and is still recovering from these injuries.

1- Macaque became half blind - his vision comes in randomly, and only for few minutes.

2- He had no one but Wukong to be with, everybody left him so he was very close to Wukong.

3- The light hurts him, so he always puts an eye cover on his eyes so he feel better.

4- Wukong was his eyes and hands, he always did everything to protect him.

5- Wukong has a crush on Macaque, he tries not to let him know as he can.

6- Macaque loves being with Wukong and feels safe with him.

7- He don't talk a lot, he just makes quite noises.

8- He have a lot of scars all over his body.

9- Wukong is very protective for Macaque.

10- Macaque can depend on his other senses, like hearing and touching senses. They're very strong so he fully depend on them.

11- Wukong studied the sign language and teached it to Macaque so they he communicate with Wukong without talking.

____

"Hey Macaque." Wukong said, he shaked Macaque softly with his hands.. Macaque shifted on the bed then sat quickly.

"Good morning my dear. I made you your favourite breakfast." he said, sitting next to Macaque. He nodded and stood up so Wukong followed him quickly.

"Wait, I've prepared you a hot bath.. Would you like me bathe you?" he asked, Macaque was walking to the bed-side table and taking his eye cover from it, then he opened the window and turned to Wukong..

He shooked his head and pointed to himself.. "Uh.. you'll bathe yourself. Fine, I'll bring you some clothes." Wukong said, taking Macaque to the bathroom.

I used to bathe him everyday, but recently he started to refuse to that and preferred to bathe himself alone..

Wukong didn't think a lot so he just headed to the sitting room and started preparing it for thier breakfast..

Half an hour then

Macaque called Wukong with a very low voice, after he finished his bath, "Wukong.."

Wukong came very quickly and opened the bathroom door slightly and looked to Macaque, "Do you want me to bring you some clothes?" Wukong asked, So Macaque nodded quickly.

He brought him a large sized shirt and short pants, "Here you're." he said then he walked off the bathroom.

____

Macaque was on Wukong's lap, listening to the Tv..

"Macaque, do you want this chanel?" Wukong asked, looking at Macaque.. he nodded and shifted between Wukong's arms then leaned his head on Wukong's chest..

"So, do you want some coffee?" Wukong asked, Macaque shooked his head and looked at Wukong.

"Uh.. Hot chocolate?" Macaque nodded and turned his head to Wukong, his tail was shifting right and left very quick..

"Do you feel uncomfortable?" Wukong asked but Macaque shooked his head, and whispered "Nah. Just I feel happy.."

His voice were too weak but Wukong was happy to hear his voice. He smiled and kissed Macaque's forehead, "Uh, man! I am feeling happier when I hear your voice!" He murmured near Macaque's ears, so his body shuddered slightly.. he did nothing but smiled, and his tail got more relaxed.

"So do you want to go somewhere today? Or to do something special?" Wukong asked, his hands were petting Macaque, he nodded and stood up..

"Uh.. I want to go out with someone.." Macaque said slowly, "Huh? Who?" Wukong asked, "Azure.." He answered quickly, so Wukong looked at him..

"I have to come with you, okay?" he said, Macaque just nodded and headed to his room...

Wukong just sighed and followed him.

He slept on his bed, Wukong only gazed at him for moments, then he went to his room.
____

Wukong's pov:

"Hello, Azz" Macaque said in a low voice, "Hello Macaque. Nice to meet ya!" Azure answered, "And.. yeah hello you too." he said, looking at me.

That's freaking stupid!! I hate how they become very close to each other!! If Azure cared, he would have stayed with Macaque, he's just taking all of this as a competition!!

"So, does your friend hurt you?" Azure said, he was looking at me sarcastically. Of course Macaque didn't see his look, he just answered "No. He's too nice and protective. You know, he's Wukong!" He said with a smile, I can tell this joy on his face is true..

"Huh. You never said this when he turned on us!" Azure said with a smirk, "Huh? I don't remember saying anything before. I've never seen anyone more protective than Wukong!" the smile on his face got wider, and the angriness on Azure's face got more visible.

We just had some time together, ate something at Azure's place and returned back home. I said nothing to him as I knew Macaque loves Azure and I don't want to hurt him.. he deserves to have friends, yeah?

He got to sleep at two am and I just waited until he was fully asleep and then entered his room.. I approached him and decided to do something.

I leaned in and let my body on the bed next to him, I then snuggled up against his warm furry body.. I can feel his soft fur touching me. I then relaxed in my position and fell asleep quickly.

_____

Macaque's pov:

I woke up just to feel I'm in some big body arms.. I was going to push him when I realised this is Wukong. I felt his strong arms around my body, snuggling up to my body.. I can feel his heart beats are very loud, so I got closer, feeling his deep warm breath hitting my face, his tail was around me as well, My face were in front of him and I felt his hands got more confident around me.. did he wake up?

I got my hands around him and smiled with pleasure.

"Are you asleep, Macaque?" he asked whispering, I said nothing as he didn't know I'm awake.. he did nothing for minutes then leaned in and kissed the left side of my lips.. I just got shocked and did nothing, as I really had no action to do as an answer for this..

"Sorry Macaque. Everything is just getting worse.." he whispered and sighed trying to keep his voice low..

is he suffering from something without telling me!!? But he promised to tell me everything happens with him. Honestly, I didn't feel good when I heard this.

Minutes later passed-

I pretended I'm opening my eyes and looked at him, "Wukong, when did you come here?" I asked with a low voice trying to make him think I wasn't awake, "I don't remember. I was just having some nightmares." he answered with a little confusion in his voice, I hugged his body tighter and leaned with my head on his chest, "Goodnight, Wukong." I whispered..

"Goodnight for you too, Macaque." He whispered with the same tone then said nothing.

____