Ch4: Ferris wheel

Words- 681

Thanks for 100V.

Note- Macaque can talk and see but not all the time. It's temporary.

When he's exposed to strong light, he gets blind temporarily.
____

Macaque's pov:

I sat in the bubble - bath tub but I wasn't really relaxed..

"Can you bathe me?" I asked with a real damaged voice, Wukong looked a bit surprised but he just did, he took his clothes quickly off then sat in front of me..

"Come here." He said, pulling my body and started washing my scars with soap. I groaned with low voice and closed my eyes in pain, "Wait.. sorry, I didn't mean to.." he said, I nodded and pointed to the scar..

"But you need to clean it.." he said, I shooked my head and looked away. "Come on.. let me just.." I pushed him and looked at his face angrily. "Fine, as you like." he said calmly, so I returned back on his lap.

He looked a bit annoyed, washing my body with soap and water. "Your scar area is not clean. May you wash it?" He asked in a voice, he tried to force himself to be as calm as he can. I nodded as I noticed him being annoyed so I let him do anything.

He started washing my shoulder softly. I closed my eyes as my scars were burning.. “Sorry dear.. you've to wash them..” I nodded and closed my eyes trying to hold the pain.

Minutes passed, he said, “We are done now.” I sighed in relief and turned at him. He kissed me slightly and carried my body, “Now, let's dry this wet monkie.” he then put me on the bath table and brought a towel and started drying my fur slowly. He took care of my scars as well..

He took some large clothes for me and put them on me.

“Well.. I love your muscles but you've to wear this until you feel better about your scars!” he said with a flirty expression on his face.. I blushed and looked away as he carried me easly and took me to our room.

“Now, time for your breakfast.” he said, leaving my body on the bed, “I will bring it here. Ok?” I nodded so he went to the kitchen.

Now I've noticed something..

Wukong saw me fully nak-

_______

Hours later-

Wukong's pov:

“Hey do you want sweets?” I asked Macaque, who shooked his head, “Nah.” I nodded, “Do you want some?” I gave him a candy box, but he shooked his head..

“Fine.. do you want to go somewhere?” I asked so he nodded, “The musement park.” he said with low voice, “I didn't go there since.. I don't know.”

“Fine. Let's go.” I stood up and pulled his hands and walked off the room.

_____

Time skip-to the amusement park-

“Well, what should we try first?” I asked, “I want to try the car-game.” he said, pointing to a VR car game, “Ok. let's go over there.” we both headed to the game.. I was really tensioned because of the large crowd of people around us..

He sat in the game and started playing. I just watched him, noticing all his moves and expressions..

Minutes later, the game ended and he took off the VR helmet.

“What do you want to try next?” I asked, “It is your turn. You choose.” he whispered.. I nodded then pointed to the big Ferris wheel, “I want to try that.” He looked with excitement and nodded quickly, “Let us!” I took his hands and quickly took us to the big wheel.

“Uh! Here we're.” I said, we both got inside the car of the wheel. Slowly, the wheel moves slowly, as every one of the passengers were getting inside.

Minutes passed, we started moving.. “Look! The sunset over there.” I pointed to the sun. He smiled and followed my gaze. But suddenly I felt the floor of the car doesn't exist..

We started falli-

_________

Votes give me positive feelings.

So, did you like this chapter?? Wait for more.