Ch8: Shocked.

Words: 440.

____

Wukong's pov:

I closed the bathroom door and looked at myself in the mirror.. what's that? When I took off my shirt, I could see a bruise on my shoulder..

I sighed and gazed at it for moments, then grabbed a bandage and put it around the bruise.. The pain in my heart is more than that in my shoulder..

Why did he punch me? If what I said hurt him, so that's my fault.. but he never gets hurt by anybody's words!

I never thought he would.. I'm not mad from that.. I'm just surprised..

I left the bathroom and sat in the setting room, turned the TV on and watched it.. I was just watching it without seeing.. I saw nothing for real..

I'd to talk to him.. he doesn't have to be hurt, the bruise will disappear by time though it hurts, but my words won't..

I approached our room and opened the door, he was on the bed, sleeping maybe.. I approached him and smiled once I saw his face.

I totally forgot about that punch, I just got better once I saw him!!

“What, Wukong!” he said in an annoyed voice, “Huh? What? That's my room, I guess!!” I said coldly, he stood up quickly and walked to the door, “Then I'm lea-”

“No you're not. You'll sit here and listen.” I said, pulling him and pushing his body to the bed slightly.

“What? Why are you even talking to me when I hu-”

“Listen.. I don't know if you're weak or not.. I just said that so you stop caring for me..” I said, his look changed completely and a he put on an interested expression..

“If I didn't care for you, who will?” he said, so I said nothing, “If I didn't care for you, then I'm don't really care if you're okay or not.. that means I don't want you anymore!”

It was the first time I saw him explains something he did, justifying why he got angry.. I think he didn't mean to-

“And, for the punch.. I'm sorry if that hurts.. but you've to get hurt to take care of yourself. Now, you've to sleep.” he said, then pulled me, I said nothing and just layed on the bed and looked at him..

“Sleep!” He said, I shrugged and looked at the wall for moments, “Fine, but Not without you.”

_______

It was a short part, but it has to be ended temporarily because I'm a bit busy writing somethings else.

I uploaded the first chapter of shadow peach, go check it out!!

See you later buddies.