|𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔|

It was past midnight Haseena was sleeping soundly in her room when someone knocked at her room's door which broke her sleep.She woke up and checked the time on her mobile .

"Raat k do baje kon hain!"She mumbled."Humara vahem hoga."She was about to sleep again when the thumping on the door was heard again.

"Yeh toh sach mein koi darwaze par hain."She jumped out of the bed and went to open the door.

"Arey koi bhi nahi hain !"She murmured as there was noone on the other side of the door.Her heart beat sped up as her eyes fell on the completely empty and dark corridor.Haseena gulped at the strange sensation in her spine.

"Koi hain?"She called out but only her voice echoed in the silent palace

"Koi hain?"She called out but only her voice echoed in the silent palace.She came out of her room and thought to check on Kashish once,maybe she was trying to play some prank on her.Haseena walked through the dark corridor and reached infront of Kashish's door when she heard footsteps behind her.She gulped and turned back to find noone there.

"Kashish"She knocked at her room's door when the footsteps were heard again.Haseena felt someone standing right behind her.She immediately turned back and collided with a hard chest.The moon light coming through the window fell on the person's face and he was none other than Kashish's elder brother Rajkumar Anubhav Singh.

Haseena closed her eyes in fear as she was about to fall but he wrapped his arms around her securely.
The moon light has illuminated her face up adding a dreamy look to her features.

"Tum isswaqt corridor mein kya karrahi ho?"Anubhav asked in strict voice.

"Rajkumar...kisine humara darwaza khatkhataya,hum wahi dekhne aaye the ki kahi Kashish toh nahi thi."She replied.

"Itni raat ko Kashish tumhe kyun bulayegi,vahem hua hoga tumhe...jaakar sojao."Anubhav said.

"Chhodiye."Haseena said.

"Kya chhode?"Anubhav asked.

"Humein chhodiye."She said and he immediately released her from his grip.

She walked towards her room,the eerie feeling was now gone but she was sure that someone had knocked at her door,it wasn't just a mere illusion.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Next morning, Haseena went to bathroom to freshen up.As she removed her clothes her eyes fell on a bruise on her left shoulder.

"Yeh..yeh kaise lagi?"She murmured touching the bruise and immediately hissed.."Ahh!" But she didn't care about it much thinking she might have hurt herself somehow.

Standing in the balcony Haseena was drying her hairs when Anubhav arrived there.He stopped in his track looking at her.The sun beam falling on her face and the droplets on her face,neck and shoulders glistening under them.He felt a sudden attraction towards the girl infront of him but the next moment he calmed his racing heart and looked away.

Haseena felt someone's intense gaze on her and looked to her side to find Anubhav looking at her.She noticed him properly this time,he was standing around 6ft 2inches tall,dressed in a black shirt and trouser,clean shaven,his dark brown hairs combed properly.When she realised she was checking her best friend's brother out...she immediately removed her gaze from him and looked away.

Anubhav ignored Haseena royally and walked past her towards his sister's room.

"Huh!Khadoos insaan....ek good morning bolne mein kya jaata Inka."She said looking at the direction he went.

Later in evening Haseena and Kashish were chatting in the later's room when Haseena told her about last night's incident.

"Kya baat karrahi hain,hum nahi aaye the tere kamre mein."Kashish said.

"Tere bhai mile the unhone kaha ki humara vahem hoga...par humne saaf suna tha ki kisine humara darwaza khatkhataya tha.

"Phir toh zaroor yeh mahel ki bhootni hogi."Kashish said chuckling.As she said so Haseena felt a cold air passing by her.

"Mahel ki bhootni?"

"Arey haan...humare mahel ka jo 5th floor hain na...sabka manna hain ki woh haunted hain."Kashish said.

"Kya haunted?!"Haseena said in disbelief.

"Haan sabka manna hain waha koi aatma hain isliye hum sabka uss floor par jana mana hain...bachpan mein ek baar main out of curiosity chali gayi thi phir bohot maar padi thi maa se."Kashish said.

"Woh aatma sirf 5th floor par hi raheti hain..niche nahi aati?"Haseena asked.

"Nahi...humare dadaji k time kisi purohit ne Mantra tantra se usse wahi bandh kar diya tha."Kashish replied.

As she was talking Haseena suddenly remembered about the silhouette she had seen there last night.

"Tu sure hain Kashish ki koi nahi raheta upar?"Haseena asked.

"Haan re...bachpan se rahete hain hum,koi nahi raheta upar infact yaha ka servants tak darte Hain upar jaane se."Kashish said.

"Tu maanti hain bhoot aatmao mein?"Haseena asked.

"Nahi hum abhi toh nahi maante...haan par kabhi saamne dekhliya toh Maan lenge...tu bata tu maanti hain inn sab cheezon mein?"Kashish asked.

"Pata nahi."Haseena replied lost in her thoughts.

"Haseenaaaa.."

Haseena shievered as she felt someone whispering her name.

"Kya hua aise kaano kyun gayi tu?"Kashish asked concerned.

"Nahi kuch nahi..."She replied.
"Aaj dopaher ko sabke sone k baad chalegi 5th floor par?"She asked Kashish suddenly.

"Hum taiyyar hain.."Kashish agreed instantly.

"Thik hain phir...aaj 3 baje sabke sone k baad hum dono waha jayenge."

"Maza aayega."Kashish squealed in excitement.

To be continued....

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱