|𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑈𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝐹𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑓|

Continued.....

"Koi baat nahi Panditji....hum aur Haseena paanchwi manzil par jaate hain....dono saath rahenge toh koi dikkat nahi hogi."Anubhav said and they went upstairs...

As they reached the fifth floor Anuseena felt their heartbeats speeding up.Today the place seemed more eerie than usual.Anubhav started sprinkling gangajal in every corner of the place.

After sprinkling gangajal in every corner Anuseena finally reached the room where Chandni had committed suicide.

"Anubhav zara jaldi kijiye na..humein bohot ajeeb sa lagraha hain yaha."Haseena said.

"Haan bas hogaya...."Anubhav sprinkled the remaining corners of the room and looked at Haseena to find her terrified and looking at something behind his back.

"Kya hua Haseena?"He asked.Haseena couldn't reply,she just pointed her fingers behind him.Anubhav turned back and his eyes bulged out too seeing a deadbody hanging from the ceiling and swinging side to side like a pendulum.Anubhav sprinkled a bit of gangajal on it and it immediately vanished into air.

"Jaldi chaliye yaha se."Anubhav said and held her hand and they ran downstairs.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Panditji was chanting mantras while the family members were standing outside the Pooja room when suddenly gust of wind started blowing and sound of anklets started reverberating in the whole palace.

"Koi bhi Darna mat...buri aatmao ko humare Darr se hi taqat milti hain."Panditji said.

"Maa.."Kashish's terrified voice caught their attention.She was standing at a little distance from them and they noticed her being slowly levitated in the air slowly.

"Kashi!"Maa shouted."Anu Shivaay....pakdo humari bacchi ko"She cried.Shivaay and Anubhav immediately ran to save their little sister but they stopped midway seeing another figure right behind her.Everyone got scared as they saw the grewsome some.The entity was holding onto Kashish and glaring at them.

"Kya laga tha itni aasani se humein hara doge...Chandni apna badla pura karke rahegi....koi nahi bachega,sabke sab maroge."She said followed by a evil laughter.

"Dekho Chandni jisne tumhare saath galat Kiya hain tum usse apna badla le chuki ho....chhodo Kashish ko."Haseena shouted.

Chandni immediately left Kashish from 5ft in the air and she fell into her brothers' arms.

The spirit of Chandni came infront of Haseena and looked in her eyes and smiled.Soon Haseena was under her control.

"Anubhav...bohot pyar karte ho na isse...abb dekho hum iske saath kya karte hain."Chandni said and a dagger appeared in her hand.

"Lo Haseena...khudko har dukh dard se aazad Karo."She said with an ominous smile.Haseena took the dagger from her and took it near her throat.

"Nahi Haseena...bacche aisa mat kar."Maa shouted.

"Haseena ruk jao..."Shivaay shouted.

She was about to slit her throat but Anubhav caught her hand on time and snatched the dagger from her and immediately stabbed it in Chandni's stomach and blood started flowing from there and much to everyone's terror the dagger went all the way inside her stomach and she started laughing.