|𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛|

Continued....

"Anubhav"Haseena called Anubhav who was standing facing a armoured statue.

"Anubhav,aap yaha 5th floor par kyun aaye hain,Anubhav aap sun rahe hain?"Haseena shouted.

Anubhav turned slowly to face her...

"Haseena,humare paas aao."He said with tears in his eyes.Haseena hesitated for a moment but went close to him.Anubhav cupped his face and placed a chaste kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sorry Haseena."He whispered and the next moment Haseena felt a sharp pain in her stomach,she looked down to find herself impaled by a knife.

"Anubhav" A lone tear escaped her eyes and the next moment Anubhav's neck snapped and as he fell on the ground Haseena saw a women standing behind him.She was dressed in a red ghagra choli,her skin was as pale as white sheet and her dishevelled hairs were covering a part of her face only her white eyeball less eyes were visible.

Haseena gasped and woke up.Her heart was giving her ominous signals.

"Humein abhi Anubhav ko dekhne Jana hoga."She murmured but for that she had cross the dark corridor.She took a flashlight and stepped out of her room.The dark corridor was looking even more terrifying today,somewhere at distance a night owl hooted sending chills down her spine.As she walked through the dark corridor she felt her feet becoming heavy and her body going numb but she kept walking without looking back cause she knew if she looked back she would have to witness something that she wasn't ready for.
Suddenly her flashlight started flickering and it turned off suddenly but luckily by then she had reached Anubhav's room.

"Anubhav darwaza kholiye."She almost shouted while knocking the door.She heard sound of anklets approaching her, suddenly the rhythm got faster as if someone was running.
"Anubhav darwaza kholiye please."She pleaded when she felt a cold breathe on the back of her neck.

"Haseenaaaa"A mechanical female voice whispered...at the same time Anubhav opened the door and Haseena hugged him tightly.

"Kya hua Haseena tum thik ho?"Anubhav asked in sleepy voice.

"Aap darwaza band kariye please."Haseena pleaded with closed eyes.

"Accha...accha thik hain."Anubhav closed the door and locked it.Haseena broke the hug,she was shivering.

"Yeh lo paani piyo."Anubhav handed her a glass of water.

"Abb batao kya hua?"Anubhav asked after she calmed down a bit.

Haseena told him everything about her dream and what she felt at the corridor.

"Shaant hojao Haseena woh bas ek sapna tha."Anubhav said trying to console her.

"Par aisa sapna humein kyun aaya aur woh aurat kon thi humare sapne mein..Anubhav humein bohot dar lag raha hain."She said still breathing heavily.

"Tumhe raat ko aise akele apne kamre se nahi nikalna chahiye tha Haseena."Anubhav said.

"Humein fiqr horahi thi aapki" Haseena said lowering her head down.

"Aur kyun horahi thi itni fiqr humari?"Anubhav asked making her look at him by holding her chin.

"Kyunki hum apko pasand karte hain aur shayad pyar bhi karne lage hain aapse."Haseena replied boldly looking in his eyes.

Anubhav was taken aback by her sudden confession.

Haseena continued...

"Jante hain aapke Dil mein koi aur hain par woh abb iss duniya mein nahi rahi.Humein badle mein aapse pyar nahi chahiye nahi hum expect karte hain ki aap humare liye kuch feel karein.Hum toh yeh baat apse yeh baat kabhi kahene Wale bhi nahi the par abb jab kahe Diya toh kahediya."

"Tum bohot chhoti ho humse Haseena."Anubhav said.

"Sirf 6 saal chhote hain aapse...aur umar se pyar ka kya lena dena Anubhav."

"Hum tumhare feelings ki izzat karte hain parantu hum kabhi tumse pyar nahi karsakte hain Haseena."Anubhav said.Haseena could hear her heart breaking into pieces but she smiled and said.

"Pyar woh nahi jo badle mein kuch expect kare...Anubhav humein apse badle mein pyar nahi chahiye,kuch dino baad hum yaha se chale jayenge aur aap humein bhool jayenge,hum jaante hain.Infact humari maanein toh abhi humne Jo kuch bhi kaha woh sab bhi bhool jaiyye Anubhav."Haseena said.

A thunder strike occured outside and in the flash of light Anubhav could see her smiling face and teary eyes.

"Hum apne room mein jaate hain apna khayal rakhna.."Haseena said.

"Hum tumhe kamre tak chhod aate hain."Anubhav said.

"Uski zaroorat nahi hain Anubhav hum chale jayenge."Haseena said getting up and going towards the door and Anubhav too got up and went behind her.Haseena started walking towards her room Anubhav kept watching her until she went inside her room.He sighed and was about to enter his room when another thunder strike occured and on the other end of the corrider he noticed a femal silhouette standing.Lightening flashed again and this time the place was empty.His eyebrows scrunched,he went inside his room and locked the door at the same time the door of the 5th floor corridor closed too.

To be continued....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱