|𝑇𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟|

Continued.....

"Chinta mat kijiye bade baba..jabtak humare haath mein yeh rudraksh hain woh aatma humara kuch nahi bigaad sakti..aur jabtak hum hain hum Haseena par ek bhi aanch nahi aane denge"Shivaay said.

Anubhav tightened his fist as he heard those words.He felt something churn inside him as he heard those words.Why would Shivaay protect her when he was there?Why did Haseena agree to go with Shivaay?Does she really like him?All these thoughts were bothering him.He angrily glanced at Haseena and left the spot which Shivaay noticed and smirked.

"Chinta mat karo Anubhav tumhe aur Haseena ko toh hum milakar rahenge."He thought.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

After lunch shivaay and Haseena went to the fifth floor to look for the lock.They were moving around when Haseena said..

"Shivaay humein alag alag hokar dhundna chahiye...warna aise toh shaam hojayegi."Haseena suggested.

"Thik hain...khyal rakhna apna."Shivaay said and they went in opposite directions.

Haseena was searching every nook and corner of the rooms,worried that it was almost about to get dark when she heard Shivaay's voice.

"Haseena jaldi aao humein tala mil gaya hain."He shouted from another room.Haseena immediately ran to him.

Shivaay was standing inside one of the rooms holding the lock in his hand.

"Yeh dekho Haseena yeh raha woh taala."He said.Haseena walked inside and took the lock from him when she noticed something.

"Shivaay tumhara Rudraksh kaha hain?"She asked seeing his empty right wrist.

As she said so an evil smile formed on Shivaay's face.Predicting what was about to happen Haseena ran towards the door but it got closed with a thud.Haseena turned back breathing heavily to find the same woman from her dream standing infront of her.She was glaring at Haseena with her eyeball less eyes,a sudden gust of wind came flying her hairs showing her inhuman face to Haseena with a diagonal cut across it.

"Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!"Haseena shouted in fear as the entity came right infront of her face within a second and held her neck trying to choke her.

On the other hand Shivaay was still searching for the lock when he heard Haseena's scream.

"Haseena!"He ran out of the room when he almost collided with Anubhav.

"Anubhav tum yaha?"He asked.

"Itni der se tumlog niche nahi aarahe isaliye hum upar aagaye...Haseena kahan hain?"Anubhav asked.

"Pata nahi...abhi uski cheekh suni humne"Shivaay said.

Both of them started looking for her frantically...

"Shi...vaay... Shiv...aay"
Anubhav and Shivaay reached outside the room from where her voice were coming.

"Haseena...Haseena tum thik ho?"Shivaay asked as he and Anubhav tried opening the door.

The entity growled at Haseena and smashed her head with the wall leaving her senseless on the floor.

Shivaay and Anubhav managed to open the door and both of them gasped seeing Haseena lying senseless on the floor and her forehead was bleeding badly.

"Haseena..Haseena utho."Anubhav said tapping her cheeks,they noticed the finger imprints on her neck.

"Isse niche lekar chalo Anubhav."Shivaay said and Anubhav immediately picked her up.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Haseena was lying on the bed still senseless,her wound was now bandaged.Anubhav was sitting beside her while rest of the family members were standing surrounding her bed eagerly waiting for her to open her eyes.

"Tumne kaha tha Haseena par aanch nahi aane doge phir yeh sab kaise hua Shivaay?"Anubhav charged him angrily.Shivaay didn't reply just bowed down his head.

"Bhaiyya dekhiye Hasi ko hosh aaraha hain."Kashish said.

Haseena groaned and fluttered her eyes open to see everyone's anxious face.Anubhav helped her to seat setting pillows behind her.

"Dard ho Raha hain?"He asked.Haseena and everyone else present there were shocked at his soft tone.Haseena slightly nodded in response.

"Haseena kya hua tha upar?"Shivaay asked.Haseena told everything scaring everyone present there.

"Hey bhagwan!!Yeh sab kyun horaha hain humare saath humari kya galti."Maa cried.

"Shaant hojaiyye Janki ji."Baba said.

"Kaise shaant hojaye...dekhiye toh kya halat hogayi iss bacchi ki....iski kya hi galti boliye."Maa said.

"Aunty hum thik hain..aap please roiyye mat."Haseena said.

"Hum tumhara khana upar bhijwa denge beta....tum araam karo."Maa said.

"Humara khana bhi upar hi bhijwa dijiyega maa....hum abb Haseena ko ek pal k liye bhi akela nahi chhodenge."Anubhav said.Maa and Baba exchanged glances and something transpired between them and Maa smiled..

"Thik hain beta tera khana bhi hum upar hi bhijwa denge....Haseena k sath hi rahena."She said.

"Bhaiyya Hasi k sath rahenge toh hum kaha jayenge...hum akele kaise soyenge maa."Kashish said.

"Tum humare saath sojana beta."Baba said.

"Dekhiye...hum bilkul thik hain,Anubhav ko humare liye itni takleef uthane ki zaroorat nahi."Haseena said.

"Bilkul chup..."Anubhav scolded her causing her to frown.

"Thik hain abhi sab chaliye...Haseena bete tum aram karo."Baba said and one by one everyone except Haseena and Anubhav left the room.

"Sojao abhi tum..humein kuch kaam hain hum apna kaam karte hain."Anubhav said and Haseena nodded.He helped Haseena lie down and covering her with a blanket went to the couch with his laptop.

To be continued....

Do Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱