|𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦|

Chhotu sa and last update before my exams.See you all next month.

Continued.....

"Haseena princess waha upar kab gayi?"Shivaay asked pointing towards the fifth floor corridor.Haseena looked at that direction to find Kashish there,she was gazing at them only.As they looked at her she gestured them to go there.

"Chalo chalkar dekhte hain princess kyun bula rahi hain."Shivaay said and both of them ran towards the stairs.

They reached infront of the fifth floor corridor the door was wide open.Shivaay was about to step inside but Haseena stopped him.

"Shivaay ruk jaiyye...mat jaiyye andar."Haseena said.

"Kyun?"

"Yeh paanchwi manzil hain...yaha aana restricted hain."Haseena replied.

"Arey haan...hum toh bhool hi Gaye the,humare bachpan mein bhi humein yaha nahi aane diya jaata tha...par yeh darwaza toh band hota hain na...khola kisne?"He asked.

Haseena was about to reply him but stopped as they heard sound of anklets reverberating there.

"Yeh payel ki aawaz kaha se aarahi hain?Kashi payel toh nahi pahenti."Shivaay said.

"Shivaay humein yaha se chalna chahiye."Haseena said.

"Hum princess ko lekar aate hain."Shivaay said.

"Nahi Shivaay akele mat jaiyye...hum bhi chalte hain."Haseena said and both of them stepped in the corridor.They were walking through the long corridor when their eyes went to the 3rd floor balcony where Kashish was standing holding a coffee mug and yawning.

"Kashi waha...toh phir humein upar kisne bulaya?"

"Humein abhi niche chalna chahiye Haseena."Shivaay said feeling the Rudraksh in his hand getting hot again.

They started running towards the main door when suddenly a storm surrounded them they could hear a mechanical female voice laughing...

"Haseena.."Shivaay pulled her towards him and the next moment a metal vase fell where she was standing.

"Jaldi bhagna hoga yahase."Shivaay said and held her hand tightly and they ran towards the stairs as fast as they could.Finally they reached the third floor where Anubhav too was present now along with Kashish.The brother sister duo sister were shocked Shivaay and Haseena holding hands and huffing badly.

"Shivaay Bhaiyya,Hasi...kya hogaya sab thik hain na?"Kashish asked.

"Haseena was about to speak but Shivaay said...Haan Haan Princess sab thik hain woh humdono kaafi der chalkar thak gaye hain bas."He said still huffing.

"Itna kaha chal rahe the tum dono woh bhi haath pakadke."Anubhav said with scrunched eyebrows.Shivaay and Haseena immediately left each other's hand.

"Woh bas mahel mein tahel rahe the humdono....garmi bohot hain na toh thak Gaye hain."Haseena replied with a nervous smile.

"Haseena aana humare saath tujhe kuch dikhana hain.Pata hain Insta par kya hua.."Kashish said and dragged Haseena along with her to her room.

"Ek hi din mein kuch zyada hi acchi dosti nahi hogayi Haseena se tumhari?"Anubhav asked with a hint of displeasure in his voice.

"Abb Haseena hain hi itni pyari."Rudra said with a smile.Anubhav didn't reply anything just went back to his room.

"Jal Raha hain humara Bhai...good very good."He chuckled.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
EVENING

Everyone had gathered at the living room having their tea and chatting among themselves when maa brought the topic...

"Aur Shivaay beta shaadi kab karraha hain?"she asked.

"Shaadi toh karlein hum badi maa par koi mile toh."Shivaay said smiling.

"Abtak koi pasand nahi aayi tujhe...America mein toh itni Sundar Sundar ladkiyan hain."Maa said.

"Shaadi toh humein bhartiya ladki se hi karna hain badi maa..."He said and glanced at Anubhav who was looking at him then quickly averted his gaze towards Haseena
"Par shayad abb koi pasand aajaye humein."He said looking at her.

Maa observed him looking at Haseena and smiled..
"Aur Haseena beta tera kya plan hain shaadi ka?"She asked.

"Umm...woh humne kuch socha nahi hain aunty,pahele toh humein apne liye ek job dhundna hain uske baad sochenge."Haseena replied polietly.

"Yeh shaadi waadi mein kuch nahi rakkha hain,Haseena ko pahele apne career par focus karna chahiye."Anubhav said sipping on his tea.

"Career toh zaroori hain Anubhav...par shaadi bhi acchi cheeze hain karni chahiye."Shivaay said with a mischievous smile.

"Chhod beta isse samjhane ka koi faida nahi"Maa said making Anubhav frown.

"Arey aaplog bhi kya shaadi ki baat lekar baith gaye...chhodiye na kuch aur baat karte hain."Kashish said and started talking about her college.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
NIGHT

Anubhav was in his room looking visibly restless.His mind was occupied with Haseena's thoughts..how that girl  confessed her love before him and how she told him to forget everything.But was it so easy to forget everything specially when she had left a permanent impression on his heart and mind.Today when he saw her holding Shivaay's hand he felt something burning inside him which he couldn't decipher why?

He was lost in his thoughts when Kashish's scream reached his ears.He hurriedly went out of his room when he noticed Haseena and Shivaay also going towards her room together which made his heart burn but he ignored it for that moment and went towards Kashish's room.

To be continued....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱