|𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑠ℎ|

It was around 3Am when Shivaay's sleep broke as he felt something wet dripping on his face.He fluttered his yes open and as his vision got cleared his heart stopped beating as he noticed Haseena hanging from the ceiling of his room and blood dripping from her wounded forehead on his face.        

"Haseena!!!"Shivaay exclaimed and immediately held her legs.He brought a stool and placed it under her feet and stood on the bed trying to Remove the rope around her neck.
After trying for several minutes he managed to bring her down and lied her down on his bed.

"Haseena...Haseena aankhein kholo."He tapped her cheeks several times but she remained unresponsive,he tried to find her pulse but that didn't work.After hesitating for a bit he put his ear on the left of her chest to listen to her heartbeat when a mechanical female voice send chills down his spine..

"Kya hua Shivaay...darr gaye?"The voice said and Shivaay immediately got up and his nerves almost gave up as he saw the grewsome face of the woman lying on the bed.She was not Haseena...she was someone else,her skin as pale as snow,eyes had no eyeballs just the pupils and a long diagonal cut across her face.

"Kon ho tum aur kyun hum sabko pareshan karrahe ho?"Shivaay asked  while taking his steps back.

"Hum Chandni hain...aur hum kisiko zinda nahi chhodenge..tum sab maroge..tum sab maroge!"She laughed evilly and started coming closer to Shivaay.At that moment the Rudraksh of Shivaay's hand heated up and as Chandni tried to grab his throat she was flung across the room and taking advantage of that Shivaay ran out of the room.

Haseena and Anubhav were sleeping peacefully when continuous desperate thumping on the door broke their sleep.

"Tum yahi raho hum dekhte hain."Anubhav said to Haseena and went to open the door.As he opened the door there was Shivaay standing completely distressed.

"Kya hua Shivaay tum thik ho?"Anubhav asked.

"Andar chalo pahele."Shivaay said breathing heavily and Anubhav let him in.

"Pani pijiye"Haseena said and handed him a glass of water,after chugging it down Shivaay spoke..

"Humne bhi usse dekha Haseena."He said.

"Kise dekha?"Anubhav asked.

"Uss aatma ko...Chandni naam bataya ussne apna....darasal hua yun ki.."He told them everything and they were both shocked and terrified.

"Humein abhi Maa baba aur Kashish k paas chalna chahiye."Anubhav said  and the trio ran outside the room.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎

"Bataiye bade baba,badi maa kon hain yeh Chandni?"Shivaay asked Raghavendra Singh and Janki Devi.

"Haan maa bataiyye kya hain yeh shraap aur kiski hain yeh aatma?"Anubhav asked.

"Yeh tabki baat hain Anubhav jab humari nayi nayi shaadi Hui thi....tab tumhare dadaji bhi jeevit the."Maa said.

"Shivaay k baba Avantipur ki ek ladki Chandni se prem karte the par tumhare dadaji ko woh rishta manzoor nahi tha aur unhone jabardasti tumhare baba ki shaadi tumhare maa se karwai."She said further.

"Phir aagey kya hua?"Shivaay asked.

"Chandni ko pata chal gaya ki mahel mein shaadi horahi hain aur woh bhagti hui yaha chali aayi par tabtak bohot der ho chuki thi...tumhare maa aur baba ki shaadi hochuki thi.Tumhare baba mein itni himmat nahi thi ki pitaji se lad sake.Chandni yeh sab bardasht nahi kar payi aur usne shrap diya ki jaise usse uska pyar nahi mila woh iss vansh k kisi bhi ladke ko uska pyar nahi paane degi aur agar toh kisine pyar karne ki galti ki toh woh undono mein se kisi ek ki Jaan le legi...kisi ko chain se nahi jeene degi woh.Yeh bolkar woh baju wale kamre mein chali gayi aur darwaza bandh kardiya.Bohot mushkilo jab darwaza toda tab humein woh ceiling se latakti hui mili."Baba completed with a sigh.

"Aur yeh sab mahel k paanchwi manzil par hua tha."Maa said.

"Bura hua Chandniji k saath."Kashish said.

"Bura toh hua beta.Phir usake kuch dino baad tumhare dadaji ki lash humein paanchwi manzil k uss kamre mein Mila...badi berahemi se kisine unka gardan maror diya tha.Uske bad mahel mein ajeebo gareeb ghatnaye ghatne lagi.Shivaay ki maa ko humesha kahi na kahi chot lagti raheti.Uske baad inhone ek purohit ko bulaya woh purohit tumhare dadaji k ghanisht mitra the unhone apne Mantra tantra se Chandni ki aatma ko waha bandh kardiya."Maa said.

"Toh yeh wajah hain ki maa humein lekar itni dari dari raheti hain aur unhone hume yeh rudraksh diya.Infact jab humne kaha ki hum yaha aarahe hain toh woh kuch khaas khush nahi thi."Shivaay said.

"Toh yeh wajah hain ki usne Shivaay Bhai par hamla Kiya...par Haseena par usne hamla kyun Kiya hoga?"Kashish questioned.Anuseena shared a glance but remained silent.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱