|𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛|

Continued.....

"Sojao abhi tum..humein kuch kaam hain hum apna kaam karte hain."Anubhav said and Haseena nodded.He helped Haseena lie down and covering her with a blanket went to the couch with his laptop.

An hour later,Anubhav heard Haseena groaning in sleep and saying something...

"Dur raho...dur raho,kya chahti ho tum humse,Anubhav...Anubhav humein bachaiyye."She was mumbling.Anubhav closed his laptop and went near her.Haseena's face was covered in sweat.Suddenly she woke up gasping and tears were pouring down her eyes.

"Haseena tum thik ho?"Anubhav asked concerned.She didn't reply and hugged him tightly.Anubhav wrapped his arms around her and started stroking her hairs.

"Shaant hojao Haseena...dekho sab thik hain,hum hain yaha tumhare saath."He said gently.

"Woh bohot bhayanak thi Anubhav aur usne humse kahan ki,kisiko zinda nahi chhodegi woh....uska shraap kabhi bifal nahi jayega....woh kis shraap k bare mein baat karrahi thi Anubhav?"Haseena said crying.

"Humare parivaar par ek shraap hain Haseena....maa se suna hain ki humare generation k kisi bhi ladke ka pyar ya shaadi karna mana hain...kyunki agar toh woh Aisa karta hain toh uss shraap k karan un dono mein se ek ki maut tai hain.Hum pahele yeh sab nahi maante the Haseena par Vaani k maut k baad humein bhi lagta hain ki shayad kuch hain aur uski maut k zimmedar hum hain warna ekdum sahi salamat ladki ko achanak heart attack kaise aasakta hain."Anubhav said.

"Aapki galati nahi thi Anubhav...hum bhi kahan maante agar humne usse apne aankhon se nahi dekha hota toh..."She shievered while saying so.Anubhav tightened his grip to comfort her.His heartbeats was calming her anxious nerves.

Few minutes later Haseena broke the embrace and straightened herself.

"Ahh!!"She moaned as her wound hurted.

"Tum thik ho?"Anubhav asked concerned.Haseena nodded positively.

"Ek baat pucchein Anubhav?"Haseena asked to which Anubhav gestured her to carry on.

"Aapne kaha tha ki aap humse kabhi pyar nahi kar sakte...toh kya uski wajah yeh thi?"Haseena asked.Anubhav didn't reply,he just averted his gaze confirming her doubt.After remaining silent for sometime Anubhav spoke....

"Hum nahi chahte ki humari wajah se tumhe kuch ho Haseena...issliye tumhara humse dur rahena hi bahetar hain."

"Dur rahekar toh dekhliya aapse...tabbhi kya uss aatma ne humein chhoda."She said.
"Anubhav humari aankhon mein dekhiye aur kahiye...kya sach mein aap humare liye kuch bhi mahesoos nahi karte...aur agar nahi karte toh kyun itne protective ho rahe hain aap humein lekar?"She asked.Anubhav looked into her deep brown eyes and got lost in them.

"I love you Haseena."He muttered still gazing into her eyes.Her eyes teared up at his confession and she hugged him tightly.Anubhav too wrapped his arms around her and sighed.

"Hum tumhe aur parivaar ko lekar yaha se kahi dur chale jayenge Haseena...jaha iss aatma ka saya bhi Humpar nahi padega."He said.

"Uska koi faida nahi Anubhav...aatma ek jagah kayed raheti hain parantu uska diya hua shraap nahi.Hum dono ko milkar iss shraap ka koi tod dhundna hoga."Haseena said breaking the hug.

"Hum tumhe nahi khona chahte hain Haseena."

"Nahi khoyenge....sacche pyar mein bohot taqat hota hain Anubhav....agar bhagwan humare saath hain toh koi aatma humara kuch nahi bigad sakti."She said and Anubhav nodded.

"Bohot raat hogaya hain abhi sojao...tumhe aaram ki zaroorat hain."Anubhav said.

"Aur aap bhi sojaiyye."Haseena said.

"Haan bas thoda sa kaam bacha hain uske baad..."

She didn't let him finish and said..
"Abhi koi kaam nahi chup chap yaha par let jaiye."She scolded him.

"Tum humein daant nahi sakti."He said cutely.

"Bilkul daant sakte hain...har girlfriend ka haq hota hain uske boyfriend ko daantna."Haseena said giggling.

"Accha!!Boy friend girl friend haan."Anubhav said with a mischievous smile and pulled her closer.Haseena placed her palms on his chest to maintain some distance but Anubhav made her wrap them around his neck causing her to blush.
Anubhav softly placed his lips on her cheeks causing her blush to get darker.He smirked seeing her blushing so much and decided to tease her...

"Itne mein hi itna sharma rahi ho tum?" He asked teasingly."Abhi toh bohot kuch baaki hain."He added.

"Dhyat..besharam."She said and hid her face in his chest and he laughed.
Soon he heard light snores coming from her.He looked at her to find her asleep.Anubhav smiled and placed a soft kiss on her head and made her lie on the bed.

"Ill protect you at any cost jaana."He whispered gazing at her innocent face and lied down beside her taking her in his arms.

None of them noticed the shadow standing outside there room's door and listening to the conversation between them.

It was around 3Am when Shivaay's sleep broke as he felt something wet dripping on his face.He fluttered his yes open and as his vision got cleared his heart stopped beating as he noticed Haseena hanging from the ceiling of his room and blood dripping from her wounded forehead on his face.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱