|𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝐵𝑜𝑑𝑦|

Continued....

"Thik hain phir...aaj 3 baje sabke sone k baad hum dono waha jayenge."

"Maza aayega."Kashish squealed in excitement.

It was past 3pm when Kashish and Haseena met at the landing of  the staircase leading to 5th floor.

"Ekdum sambhalkar haan Hadi,kyunki tujhe toh koi kuch nahi kahega class humari lag jayegi."Kashish said.

"Bas jayenge aur wapas aajayenge...kisiko kuch pata nahi chalega."Haseena said.
"Humein pata lagana hain kal humne jise dekha woh humara vahem tha ya sach."She thought.

As they reached the 5th floor Kashish said "yeh darwaza khula kyun hain,yaha par toh ek bara sa tala laga raheta tha."

"Koi aaya hoga upar...wapas lagana bhool Gaya,chal abhi."Haseena said and they walked through the door to the corridor.The 5th floor was a replica of the other floors of the palace with a long corridor and rooms in series on one side of it.

"Dekh Kashi pairon k Nishan..matlab pakka idhar koi aaya tha."Haseena said showing Kashish the foot prints on the dirty floor of the corridor.

"Haan yaar...sahi kaherahi hain tu."Kashish said.

As they were walking Haseena felt that the temperature of the place was lower than rest of the mahel.Though it was just afternoon the place gave eerie vibes.An uncomfortable feeling crept up her spine as if they are being watched by someone.

They were walking with baby steps when a flower vase kept on a table fell suddenly and shattered into pieces startling both of them.

"Yeh kaise gira?!"Kashish exclaimed.

"Chuha hoga.."Haseena replied and they kept walking further until they reached a room whose door was wide open.

"Dekha koi toh upar aata hain tabhi toh yeh darwaza khula hua hain."Haseena said and walked inside the room.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Anubhav was in his room working on his laptop on an important business file when he heard two girls screaming.He rushed out of his room to realise it was the voice of Kashish and the other girl must be Haseena.

Meanwhile Maa and baba reached there.

"Anu yeh dono ladkiyan chillai kyun?"Maa asked.

"Pata nahi maa..aawaz upar se aayi hain,chaliye chalkar dekhte hain."Anubhav said and all of them rushed upstairs.

"Kashishhhh...Haseenaaaa!!!!"They looked for them in the whole 4th floor but they were nowhere to be seen.

"Hey bhagwan kahi yeh dono ladkiyan panchwi manzil par toh nahi chali gayi?" Maa said worriedly.

"Wahi gayi hogi...chaliye chalkar dekhte hain."Baba said and all of them went to the 5th floor.

As they reached there they saw the two girls running towards them.Kashish went and hugged his father while Haseena collided with Anubhav and clutched his shirt.

"Waha...waha pe."She was huffing badly.

"Shaant hojao Haseena...batao waha pe kya?"Anubhav asked gently.

"Waha pe...Waha pe laash hain."Haseena managed to say.

"Maali kaka ki laash hain baba..gardan maror diya hain kisine."Kashish told his father.

"Chalo..chalkar dekhte hain."Anubhav said and held Haseena's hand while Kashish clinged to her father.
They reached that room and their eyes bulged out seeing the scene.The dead body of their gardener was fallen on the floor.Someone had twisted his neck in rage,blood had dried on the corner of his mouth and his eyes were wide open in fear.

"Hey bhagwan!"Maa exclaimed.

"Niche chaliye sab."Baba said and they all left the place.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

"Batao kyun gayi thi upar...yeh bacchi toh yaha nayi hain par tumhe toh pata hain na Kashi ki paanchwi manzil par jaana mana hain."Baba shouted on Kashish.

"Uncle aap Kashi ko mat daantiye please,waha jaane ka idea humara tha.."Haseena said.

"Pura mahel hain ghumne k liye tumhe wahi par kyun jaana tha?"Anubhav asked.

"Darasal kal raat ko humne kisiko dekha tha apne room ki balcony se...koi aurat thi waha,jab Kashi ne kaha ki waha koi nahi raheta toh humein laga ek baar jaakar dekhle ki  koi hain ya nahi."She said truthfully.

"Hey Ram!Haseena bacche...woh aurat kaisi dikhti thi?"Maa asked fearfully.

"Pata nahi aunty humne bas ek jhalak dekha...saye jaisa."Haseena said.

All this conversation was being watched by the cook of the family who was standing at a corner.

"Shyaam idhar aao."Baba shouted.

"Jii Raja saheb."He said coming to him.

"Charan tumhara bohot accha dost tha...tumhe toh zaroor pata hoga woh upar kyun gaya tha."Baba asked.

"Humein nahi pata Raja Saheb."He said.

"Jhoot mat bolo."Anubhav shouted.

"Rajkumar woh...Charan ko shaq tha ki waha par koi khazana chhupa hain aur usse bachane k liye bhootni ki kahani banayi gayi hain.Yakeen maniye sahab humne usse bohot rokne ki koushish ki par woh mana nahi aur apni jaan se haath dho baitha."Shayam said crying.

"Thik hain tum jao."Baba said.

"Abb kya hoga..paanchwi manzil ka darwaza khul gaya hain...matlab woh Azad hogayi hain."Maa said scared.

As Maa said the words Haseena felt a cold air passing by her.She looked around feeling presence of someone else.Her eyes fell on the staircase and she felt as if a shadow walked upstairs and she  went behind it.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱