|𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠|

Continued....

"Abb kya hoga..paanchwi manzil ka darwaza khul gaya hain...matlab woh Azad hogayi hain."Maa said scared.

As Maa said the words Haseena felt a cold air passing by her.She looked around feeling presence of someone else.Her eyes fell on the staircase and she felt as if a shadow walked upstairs and she  went behind it.

As if hypnotised by someone Haseena walked upstairs,she was about to step in the fifth floor corridor when she felt  a strong pull from back .

"Ahh!"She shrieked but soon relaxed seeing the person's face,it was none other than Anubhav.

"Tum phirse upar kyun aayi ho?"He asked angrily.

"Rajkumar woh humein laga koi ladki yaha upar aayi hain toh.."

"Chalo yaha se abhi k abhi."Anubhav said and dragged her along with him.As they stepped down a few stairs the heavy corridor door closed on its own startling both of them.

Anubhav brought Haseena to his room and closed the door.

"Agar aaj hum time par tumhe upar jaate huye nahi dekh lete toh pata bhi hain kya hota.."He said angrily.

"Shukriya aapne humein bachaya....par sach kahe rahe hain hum..humne dekha kisiko upar jaate huye."Haseena said.

"Dekho Haseena tum maheman ho humari,hum nahi chahte ki tumhe kuch ho.Hum nahi jaante ki mahel mein koi aatma sach mein hain ya nahi par itna jaante hain woh manzil khooni hain,humari Vani ko humne wahi par khoya tha....isaliye kahe rahe hain mat jao waha."He said coldly.

"Hum agey se dhyan rakhenge Rajkumar."Haseena said.

"Anubhav bula sakti ho tum humein."He said with a small smile which made Haseena smile too.
Though they haven't interacted much but Haseena had developed a strange kind of liking towards him.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Haseena and Kashish were in Kashish's room talking on random topics when Haseena suddenly asked.

"Vani kon hain Kashi?"

"Vani di...tujhe unke baare mein kaise pata chala?"Kashish asked shocked.

"Tere bhai ne mention Kiya...kon thi Vani?"Haseena asked.

"Bhai ka pyar...bohot pyar karte the bhai unse aur woh Bhai se...bhai ki classmate thi,kahene ko toh humse chhe saal badi thi par bilkul hum umar bankar raheti thi humare saath.Engagement hone wali thi dono ki."Kashish stopped reminiscing the dreadful day.

"Phir kya hua?"Haseena asked.

"Phir unhone zid ki..ki unhe restricted 5th floor par jana hain aur bhai unhe kabhi mana nahi karte the isliye woh unhe waha le Gaye,phir dono wapas niche bhi aagaye the...par..agle din jab Vani dii kahi nahi mili toh bhaiyya unhe 5th floor par dhundne gaye aur waha unhe dii ki lash mili...doctor ne kaha ki unki maut heart attack ki wajah se hui thi...shayad kisi cheeze ko dekhkar bohot zyada dar gayi thi...unke maut k baad bhaiyya ekdum toot Gaye,humare bhai pahele aise nahi the,Vani dii ki maut ne unhe Aisa cold and rude bana Diya hain."Kashish said.

Haseena felt a pang in her heart for him .How much painful losing someone can be...no one knows better than her.

"I'm sorry Kashish humari wajah se tumhe woh sab wapas yaad karna pada."Haseena apologised.

"Koi baat nahi."Kashish said with a small smile and they again started talking on random topics.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎

Two days later....

Everything was going smooth,no paranormal activity had taken place in the palace.
It was Anubhav's birthday and everyone had gathered in the living room for cake cutting.All of them were enjoying except Haseena,he subconscious was continuously giving het indication that something was going to happen.The same uneasy feeling crept up her spine.

Anubhav was cutting the cake and everyone was singing happy birthday to him but among the voices a screeching sound caught Haseena's ears.She looked around for the source of the sound when her eyes went upwards and she saw the chandelier swinging from side to side.Her eyes widened in horror as Anubhav was standing right under it.

"Anubhav hatiye..."She shouted and pushed him hard and in a fraction of second the chandelier fell on the ground shattering into pieces,a piece of glass impaled Haseena's back causing blood to flow out.

Anuseena were on the ground with Haseena above Anubhav.Everyone was startled at the suddenness of the incident.

"Anu Haseena tum dono thik ho na?"Maa asked worriedly.
Anubhav who  had his hand wrapped around Haseena's back felt his palm getting wet.He realised that Haseena was bleeding.He immediately stood up holding her securely.

"Maa Haseena ko chot lagi hain hum isse kamre mein lekar chalte hain."Anubhav said and took Haseena upstairs to his room.

The kurti Haseena was wearing had a deep back which made it easier for Anubhav to pull the glass piece out.

"Ahh!!"Haseena winced in pain.Something inside Anubhav stirred as he saw her in pain.This girl resembles his Vani quite a bit.Same innocent face,deep kohled eyes,infact she dresses up like her too.

"Kya zaroorat thi humein bachane k liye beech mein kudne ki?"He asked while cleaning her wound.

"Toh kya aapko chot lagne dete."She replied slowly.

"Aur khudko jo ghav laga hain uska kya?"

"Yeh toh bhar jayega jald hi."She replied nonchalantly.

"Agey se aisi daringbaazi karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hain."Anubhav said while putting bandage on her wound.

"Jo hukum Rajkumar..."Haseena said chuckling.His laughter felt like a  melody to Anubhav.

Anubhav's pov....

Yeh kya horaha hain humein...hum Haseena ki taraf attract kyun horahe hain..yeh galat hain,hum iss masoom si ladki ki zindagi ko khatre mein nahi daal sakte...kabhi nahi!

Anubhav's pov ends....

"Hogayi dressing ab jao."Anubhav said rudely.

Haseena was taken aback at his sudden rudeness but didn't say anything and went out of his room.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱