~Idol Next Door~ #4

Y/N- (DID HE JUST TOUCHED ME?!? JHKJKKLJEKJ)

Y/N- *murmuring*

Jungwon- *takes his hand off* what-?

Y/N- what are you doing here-?!?

Jungwon- well I didn't think the address you gave me was real.

Y/N- I told you jungwon

Jungwon- my parents live next door, paparazzi were following me so I opened the first door without noticing the apartment number hehe.

Y/N- WHAT YOUR PARENTS LIVE HERE?

Jungwon- yesh, noona can I ask for a favour?

Y/N- yes-?

Jungwon- can I stay here tonight? I feel they're still outside.

Y/N- (WHAT TF? HE'S ASKING TO STAY HERE FOR THE NIGHT? ME AND HIM IN THE SAME HOUSE? UGH)

Jungwon- *leans closer* eyy noona Ik I'm 18 but what are you thinking that's making you so red? *smirks*

Y/N- h-huh? n-nothing. well you can stay here t-tonight

Jungwon- *laughs at her cuteness* *steps back* yay okayy

Y/N- I just have one room so you're gonna sleep on the coach :)

Jungwon- fine noona

Y/N- *brings blanket for jungwon and throws it on the coach*

Y/N- okie jungwon then good nightie *starts walking away*

Author POV- y/n slipped on the corner of the blanket that was half on floor and was about to fall...

Jungwon- WATCH OUT NOONA! *runs and catches her* *flips in the air*

(Ahem so basically now y/n was on top of jungwon on the floor *fake coughs cuz this author is innocent*)

Author POV- y/n was wrapped in jungwon's arms. y/n being concerned was checking every corner of jungwon's head but jungwon... jungwon's eyes were fixed on y/n. It's not that fans don't care for him, this time the feeling was different, she was different.

Y/n looked into jungwon's eyes and found him looking at her full of affection. Neither did he nor did she want to be the reason for discontinuation of this eye contact. The atmosphere felt magical.

Y/n snaps out of her thoughts and tried to get up. Jungwon pulls her hand and embraces her again. Y/n was shocked, it was evident in her face.

Jungwon- "𝑦/𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑎 𝐼 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

That's it, her poor heart couldn't take it anymore. y/n fainted into jungwon's arms.

Jungwon- *mouthed cute~*

NEXT MORNING

y/n woke up to the rays of sun.

Y/N- that was one kind of a weird dream

*sees jungwon sleeping beside her*
*sits quickly in shock*

(WHAT NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME ALL OF THAT WAS REAL?!? WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANYTHING AFTER HE SO CALLED "CONFESSED"?!?)

Jungwon- *wakes up due to the movement*

Jungwon- good morning noonaaa

Y/N- G-good morning jungwon

Jungwon- Don't worry noona we didn't do anything yet

Y/N- (YET?!? JKHJIUPKJIK) 

Jungwon- you just fell asleep in my arms so I carried you here and ended up sleeping hehehe

Y/N- a-aah okay, I-I'll go fresh up (daym why is this so awkward ughh)

*They both got up from the bed and jungwon was preparing for his leave*

Jungwon- noona can we exchange numbers?

Y/N- jungwon is it allowed by your company?

Jungwon- our company allows everything till it's not known to public, even dating.

*they exchanged numbers*

Jungwon- I am staying at my parents house for 3 days, I guess I'll see you often. bye noona

Y/N- byee jungwon

Jungwon- noona I do mean what I said last night.

~to be continued~