~Idol Next Door~ #10

Y/n- okay now jungwon, shut up, and kiss me again.

Jungwon- even if you didn't tell me, I would have kissed you again anyways.

Jungwon placed his lips on y/n's once again, this time it was more passionate than before. They parted after a long hot kiss.

Y/n- so Mr. Yang Jungwon, do you plan on accepting the offer of being my first and last boyfriend?

"Of course" jungwon said as he kissed her forehead softly.

Jungwon- do you mind if I sleep here tonight? I'll be leaving tomorrow anyways.

Y/n- sure

They both laid down on the bed. There was pure silence. But this time, it wasn't awkward, it was rather soothing. Both were lost in the thoughts of each other, recalling what happened today. You can imagine them blushing over it, cute right?

Jungwon- uh can I... can I sleep while holding you?

Y/n- you don't need to ask you know

Jungwon- fine! *He smiled and held y/n closely in his arms* sleep well y/n, good night

Y/n- *snuggled in his arms more* you too jungwon.

***Next Morning***

Jungwon obviously didn't want to leave y/n, but he had to. Yes they bid their goodbyes and jungwon went back to his dorm.
As soon as he opened the door, he was greeted by jake and heeseung, sitting on the couch with a bowl of ramen, as one would expect.

"oh jungwon you're back! On a scale of 10-10, how much did you miss us?" Asked Jake smiling

Jungwon chuckled "definitely 10!"

Jungwon- *sat down beside them and started talking non-stop*

As all of them returned, they sat together and starting bickering continuously, updating about themselves.
What could jungwon say? That he found someone? No of course not, he filtered all of that and told the rest, which was considered boring by them. It WAS boring until sunoo decided to speak...

Sunoo- y'all don't know how much fun did jungwon had

*Jungwon side-eyed him, glaring and looking at him with pleading eyes to stop him at the same time*

Sunoo- *continued with a mischievous smile* He was with a gi-

*Jungwon went to him and covered his mouth with his hand and looked at everyone*
"h-hey nothing everyone" said jungwon with an awkward laugh.

Niki- hyung don't you think I know it too? *he smirked at jungwon*

Heeseung- what's so interesting that jungwon is hiding from us? *he raised an eyebrow*

Jungwon- I told you it's nothing hyung!

Sunghoon- eyyy come on we all know there's something

Jungwon sighed thinking he was going to be exposed, after all who can shut niki and sunoo's mouth.

"Fine!" said jungwon finally.

Jungwon- so long story short....

He told them the whole story, blushing quite a lot of times mentioning her. They were listening so attentively. (these things interest you too much doesn't it?)

Jay- DID I HEAR IT CORRECTLY? WHAT?

Jake- I think there's some problem in my ears.

Jungwon- hey! hey! I ain't lying.

"Oooooo" yes, jungwon knew the teasing won't stop now.

Heeseung- but jungwon you should be careful, these things doesn't last long.

Sunoo- yeah you should listen to heeseung hyung and his example of "3 years get you 3 months"

Everyone laughed (including me lmao)

~to be continued~