~Idol Next Door~ #5

Jungwon- noona I do mean what I said last night.

*With that he left, leaving y/n so flustered*

Y/N- does he actually like me? I don't think so. He's an idol, a well-known idol, while me... don't even start. He's just playing he's just playing get yourself together y/n.

Y/N- I should probably get my mind away from this. wait... I SHOULD CALL BEOMGYU HE MUST BE SO MAD OH MA GAWD.

*jumps on her bed and and here Beomgyu's phone rings*

ON THE CALL:

Y/N- hey beomgyuu

Beomgyu- why are you calling me so early? cut the phone and call me 10 years later, please.

*was about to hang the phone up*

Y/N- BEOMGYU I AM SORRY I WENT TO THE FAN MEETING AND THEN CAME BACK AND WAS TIRED SO I JUST SLEPT AND NOW I DID CALL YOU DON'T BE ANGRY BETTER LATE THEN NEVER *says all of it in one breath* (daym challenging jin?!?)

Y/n starts breathing heavily after rapping 33 words in one second.

Beomgyu- chill out y/n, I was just pulling your leg, it's okay I understand. But daym what good of a rapper you are.

Y/N- hehe I thought you were going to hang up so I spoke everything I wanted.

Beomgyu- *lets out a chuckle*

Beomgyu- y/n how is it going there?

Y/N- all great, I mean I got to meet enhypen and my one and only bias YANG JUNGWON and on top of that he... *cuts off because of "ahem ahem" flashbacks* he called me pretty hehe.

Beomgyu- ahh that's great (shut up I am not jealous)

Y/N- Beomgyu by the way you-

Sounds from Beomgyu's side- CHOI BEOMGYU

Beomgyu- shiii yeonjun noona is here bye y/n I'll call you later now all I've to do is RUN.

*Ends the call*

A small smile automatically formed on y/n's lips. Beomgyu surely annoys her but is indeed her happy pill. Rethinking about Beomgyu's feelings she wondered "I do like Beomgyu a lot and I can't live without him but do I like him as a lover, Is he the one for me?" y/n sighed trying to balance out her feelings. One's heart is indeed complicated.

Y/N- I should probably make my breakfast now.

*She finished her breakfast and followed the day by scrolling on her phone*

(I mean what else would she do, her studies will start after 5 days)

*It's 2 pm and y/n decided to cook her lunch*

Y/N- (proceeds to start cooking)
*bell rings*
Y/n went to open the door and found Jungwon standing there.

Y/n- what are you doing here?

Jungwon- I just came to pass my time. You don't mind it, do you?

Y/n- *sighs* okay fine come inside

Jungwon- (he welcomed his feet inside and sat on the couch)

Jungwon- what were you doing? You aren't busy, right?

Y/n- No no I was just cooking my food, have you eaten?

Jungwon- not yet

Y/n- If you have no problem, you can eat with me.

Jungwon- yay, I'm sure noona cooks very tasty food *cheekily smiles*

Y/n- now can I go and bring the food mister?

Jungwon- go go palli palli

(y/n places the food on the table and sat down on one of the chairs. Jungwon also sits beside her)

(they ate their food with a sense of awkwardness between the two)

Jungwon- Noona you cook soooo well, can I come here every day, pwease?

Y/n- (what?!? Now he wants to come here every day?!? I sure am gonna die) s-sure Jungwon.

Jungwon- Would you like to go out with me? Today?

Y/n- why me?

Jungwon- There's nothing wrong with hanging out, come on I know you're bored as well.

Y/n- uhm, o-oka-

Jungwon- BYE I, LL COME AT SHARP 6 *says while running away*

Y/n- guess I'm stuck with him.

~to be continued~