~Idol Next Door~ #7

Jungwon- uhm... They called me to hangout but I said I'll be busy with my mom hehe. They're gonna kill me if they see me, save me noona~~

Y/n- NO. That's what you get for lying.

Jungwon- pweasee

Y/n- *sighs* fine. I mean who could resist your cuteness.

Jungwon- I knew it *tries to wink*

Jungwon- *awkward laugh*

Y/n- *laughs* leave it leave it jungwon, I know you can't wink *laughs*

Jungwon- *pouts*

Y/n- (he's again acting this cute)

Author POV- while Jungwon and y/n totally forgot about sunoo and niki, they spotted the "soon to be couple" all busy in themselves.

Sunoo- wait niki, is that jungwon?!?

Niki- looks like it, but wasn't he busy?

Sunoo- istg if he's lying again I'll kill him, but wait, who's that girl with him.

Niki- how would I know, let's go to them?

Sunoo- *walks towards them*

Niki- *follows behind*

Y/n- *sees them coming in their direction*

Y/n- *pulls jungwon in a corner where there was no one*

Author POV- y/n hid with him. They were basically in a position where jungwon was pinned in the wall by y/n.

Jungwon- y/-

Y/n- shhh, they saw us *whispers*

one thing they didn't knew was that sunoo and niki saw them going as well and followed them. But they were immersed in each other's eyes.

Sunoo and niki- OH MY HOLY EYES

Sunoo- guys please continue but jungwon, I NEED to talk to you later. *smirks and leaves*

Jungwon- fxck *jungwon cursed whispered to himself*

y/n backs off.

Y/n- jungwon don't you think you should follow them?

Jungwon- no it's okay I'll see them later. For now, shall we go?

y/n nods and they both left to go back to their apartment. The drive was again silent and this time, no one decided to break it. Now they were standing in front of y/n's house.

Jungwon- noona I'll see you tomorrow, byeee

Y/n- bye jungwon, call sunoo and niki and apologize okay?

Jungwon- okay sir! *Stands in a saluting position*

Y/n- *giggles* now go

This is how they both parted and now were in their own homes, feeling lonely~

Jungwon's POV-

Jungwon- hie eomma, I'm back

Jungwon's mother- Hello back, I'm your mother.

Jungwon- *sarcastically laughs* haha very funny

Jungwon's mother- and where were you?

Jungwon- I told you, I was with sunoo and niki.

Jungwon's mother- are you sure? Because someone called me and told me that...

Jungwon- (shit I'm done for) h-hehe where was I-I?

Jungwon's mother- you must know it better than me, now tell me who was that pretty lady with you?

Jungwon- ahh I-I just met an e-engene in the m-mall... right an e-engene

Jungwon's mother- engene? I never knew you were this close with your fans *suspicious look*. And and and, why did you lie to em?

Jungwon- OKAY OKAY MOM I LIED TO THEM BECAUSE I WANTED TO GO OUT WITH HER.

Jungwon's mother- *laughs* I know it jungwon, I just want to know who's that "her"? *smirks and raises an eyebrow*

~to be continued~