Chapter Six

~SMUT CHAPTER~

After a few minutes of making out, (which I've never done sober before) he started kissing me down to my neck but I moved him back.

"Come on baby girl." His said in a seductive tone. "Lemme mark you up."

"No.. my grandma would kill me."

"That's aight. I don't mind going a little lower." He smirked and pulled at the collar of my sweatshirt.

I giggled and said, "No. no hickeys."

"Suit yourself." He said and played with my hair as he continued to stare at my lips.

One again he pressed his lips to mine and this time I shakily wrapped my arms around his neck and moved my body slightly closer to him.

"Mmm.." He groaned against my mouth.

I pulled away from him and looked down at him. "Are you okay?"

"Do that again.." He muttered, putting his hand underneath my skirt.

I did it again only for him to grip the sheets tightly and tense up. I quickly stopped, realizing what I was doing to him.

He smirked up at me and squeezed my ass slightly. "Your so fucking cute when you blush." He said cupping my cheek. "You drive me crazy."

He put his other hand on the underside of my thigh, caressing it slowly. Carls eyes fell farther then my mouth this time down to my boobs.

His hand went under my thigh then slid up my thigh and my waist, cupping my boob. "Your body is so beautiful." He muttered. "All the curves in all the right place."

God he's so fucking hot.

"I can feel you throbbing." He smirked, holding me tighter so I couldn't move. I felt it poke me causing me to jump slightly. "Fuck.. you should probably go. I need to- I have chores."

The next words out of my mouth were the bravest words I've ever spoke.

"C-can I help?"

"No no, I don't think you want to. It's pretty boring you know? Dishes-"

"No. I'll stay." I said, placing my hand near it.

He looked down then back up at me as his breathing grew heavy. "Are you sure?" He asked.

I moved slightly closer again so he could feel everything.

He closes his eyes and leans his head back as he breathed heavily.

"Please let me stay. I've never felt like this before and I need something." I whined.

Carl laid me down underneath him as he hovered over me with both of his arms on either side of my head. "Tell me you want it." He whispered. "Beg for it."

"P-please. I want it." I stuttered.

"Be a good girl for me ok? Don't move. Don't make a sound."

I nodded slowly as he lifted my arms, pinning them above my head. He then let go and pulled my sweater over my head, eager to get it off. He licked his lips as he stared down at my boobs, hungrily. I wiggled under him and he instantly reached up, grabbing my wrists tightly.

"I said don't move sweetheart."

"S-sorry." I stuttered.

"I'll make you think sorry." He smirked and reached around with one hand, unhooking my bra. He let go of my wrists, just enough time to pull my bra off and toss it to the floor.

"Fuck.." he said breathlessly as he was now sitting up, straddling my stomach but still holding my wrists. "I'm gonna need both hands for this." Carl reached over, opening one of the top drawers and grabbing out black fuzzy handcuffs. He put one of my wrists in the cuffs and went around one of the boards on the head board and cuffed the other one so I couldn't move if I wanted to.

He leaned down kissing me deeply. I kissed back only for him to moved down my body, leaving open mouth kisses down to my skirt. Instead of taking my skirt off, he moved his head underneath my skirt, practically ripping my panties off with his teeth.

"C-Carl.. what're you doing?" I whispered breathlessly.

"Shhh.. you'll feel good soon enough."

If I say something else he might be mad.

Usually I'm really self conscious of my body and want to hide it from everyone. But Carl makes me feel some type of way. A way that I can't explain. But I only met him-

I was distracted from my thoughts by a warm sensation, pressing against my clit.

Holy sh-

He started sucking and I tried my hardest not to make a sound.

I closed my eyes and focused on the pleasure. "Mm." I squealed, clenching my eyes tighter.

The way he instantly sped up made me realize he heard me.

After about five minutes, I felt an unfamiliar knot in my stomach. Then I released myself onto him. God..

After that he pulled his pants and shirt off along with his boxers, throwing them with my clothes.

He didn't waste any time beforehand er he climbed up and pushed himself inside me.

The rest of the night was a blur.