Chapter Eleven

Olivia's POV

The next morning, I woke up on top of Carl, holding onto him like my life depended on it. I opened my eyes and immediately regretted it, my head hurt like crazy.

"Ughh..." I groaned, and rubbed my eyes.

Carl stirred slowly so I looked down to see him opening his eyes. "Morning, babygirl." He smiled.

"Morning.." I mumbled and laid my head back down on his chest.

"You okay..?" He asked, playing with my hair.

"My head hurts.." I mumbled under my breath.

"Hangover." He chuckled. "Do you remember anything about last night?"

"Um... we went to the party?"

"And after that?" He smirked.

I looked down then back up at him and shook my head.

"Well, you were probably black out drunk, along with high off your ass and to top it all off, tripping on acid." He said angrily.

I quickly sat up straddling his waist. "I-I.. um.."

"I had to carry you all the way home." He stated and sat up so his face was just inches from mine.

"I'm... sorry, Carl." I muttered, aware of how irritated he was.

He sighed and leaned his head back. "You are never going to a party again. Especially with Dominique. Understand?"

I nodded quickly.

"Use your words, babygirl." He said and leaned his head back slightly.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

"Submissive. I like that." He smirked and leaned in, pressing his lips to mine. I kissed back as I started shaking. I don't like when people are mad at me, it makes me scared that their gonna hurt me so I'd do whatever he asked when he's angry.

He pulled away and furrowed his eyebrows. "Why're you shaking?"

"I-I don't know.." I stuttered.

"Don't lie to me." He said harshly.

I winced and turned away only for him to reach towards me, making me immediately cover my face. He gasped and pulled his hand away quickly. "Your afraid of me." He whispered.

I quickly shook my head and uncovered my face.

"What did I just say, baby girl?" He asked pulling me closer by my thighs so I was on his lap.

"I'm not afraid of you." I muttered.

"Then what's wrong?" He asked.

"I-I..." I stuttered, trying to figure out the right words. "I don't like when people are mad at me."

"Well why didn't you say that?" He asked, caressing my thighs with his thumb.

"I was... scared, that you'd get mad even more."

"Baby, I love you. And if I love you, I won't be mad at you for stupid reason like that."

I nodded in response and said, "Ok."

"You fine now?" He asked, slowly caressing my waist with his right hand.

I nodded in response in which he said, "Use your words."

"Yeah I'm ok. Sorry." I smiled shyly and looked down.

"Don't apologize." He chuckled lightly. "C'mon, I smell bacon."