Chapter Nine

Once we got to the party Carl pulled me inside, straight towards the kitchen where two kegs were sitting on the table.

"Always drink before you party." He said, pouring us two cups. "How many you want?"

"As many as you."

"Big mistake, doll. You wanna be fucked up, or a little tipsy?" He asked and handed me mine.

"Well I wanna match you." I stated.

"Alrighty, your choice not mine. Cheers." He smiled and clanked his drink against mine before downing the whole thing, I did the same which was a huge mistake.

Then we started going one after another, and I've lost count of how many I've had.

"Is that enough?" He asked.

"One more." I muttered and tried to get another but he pushed me back.

"No no no, let that kick in first."

"Hey what's that?" I pointed to people popping a bunch of orange tablets.

"Not for you, you wanna smoke?" He asked.

"Fuck yeah." I nodded.

"What'd you say?" He asked.

"I said... fuck. Yeah." I giggled and ran a finger down his chest.

He sighed and pulled me towards the back door where a bunch of people were smoking.

"You want a bong rip?" Carl asked with a smile.

"What's a.. well that?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He walked over and pushed some girl out of the seat, and sat down. Carl patted the seat in between his legs and said, "Have a seat."

I did as I was told and sat in between his legs.

"This is a bong." He said pointing to the thing on the table. He then reached into the bag and pulled out a little bit of weed, filling the bowl piece completely.

"Lemme demonstrate before you do something stupid." He picked up the lighter from the table and placed the bong in my lap, leaning over my shoulder. He then lit the whole bowl, sucking hard until it was completely empty then he pulled the bowl piece out, and sucked more. He placed it back on the table and blew Ohs in my face.

"So you want me to do that?" I asked.

"Well maybe not as much. But yes. I'll light it for you."

He also packed it for me but only about half of what he had.

I repeated what he did and almost instantly got smacked in the face with the feeling. I placed it back on the table and spun around so I was straddling him. He placed his hands on my thighs underneath my skirt

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"G-good." I muttered. If I'm being honest, I don't remember where the fuck I am or what's going on, or what day it is.. but I can't tell Carl that.

"You wanna go upstairs and toy around a bit?" He smirked playing with my jacket.

"C-Carl I'd love to... but I don't know if I c-could... make it."

"Why not? Are you ok?" He asked, now sounding word.

"Mhm..." I nodded. "Let's just stay right here."

"I can't fuck you right here." He whined. I moved my skirt so it covers the both of us and he just laughed. "I think you need to sleep on it."

Suddenly two guys walked out, tapping Carls shoulder.

"Hey Gallagher. I don't mean to be a cock block, but we need you to break up a fight before the feds show."

Carl sighed in annoyance as I stood up. "Wait here for me baby girl?" He said and pressed a kiss to my cheek before following them around to the front of the house.

Was I gonna wait here? No. I wanna know what those tablets were. And quite possibly take one.

I walked back inside to where they were in the living room.

I sat down on the couch and looked down at whatever it was.

"Hey, your Gallaghers girl." The girl next to me smiled.

"Yeah that's right." I smiled back.

"Dominique. Me and Carl used to be good friends."

"Oh cool, I'm Olivia. What are those?"

"LSD. Acid, you want one?" She asked and handed me one.

"Sure." I nodded and swallowed it.