Chapter Seven

The next morning, I woke up with Carl on top of me with his arms wrapped around my stomach and his head on my chest. My bra was back on but when I looked down at the floor, the rest of our clothes were in the floor.

My legs ached like crazy. Then it hit me.

"We had sex." I whispered.

Carl then moved his head and laid his chin on my stomach. "You were fucking great." He said tiredly.

My face flushed red and I laid my head back.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked.

"Yes." I said almost immediately.

"That's good, time for round six."

"No." I whisper shouted.

"What? Legs hurt?" He teased.

"Very much so." I groaned.

"Do you need my help with your clothes?"

"No, you'll look at me." I said, covering my chest.

"Not like I haven't seen it before." He winked and stood off of me. I quickly turned my head away when he started to get dressed himself. He chuckled lightly and I turned back to see him shirtless but he had his pants back on.

All of a sudden he furrowed his eyebrows and leaned closer.

"Wait. I never noticed that." He said and gently grabbed my wrist.

I quickly sat up, yanking my arm away from him and reached for my sweater. Before he could get a decent look, I pulled my sweater on to cover it.

"Olive, what was that?"

"Nothing."

"Was that self harm?" He asked hesitantly.

I shook my head.

"Don't fucking lie to me." He shouted.

I grabbed the rest of my clothes and pulled them on, ignoring the pain that shot through my legs.

"Olivia." He muttered.

"Carl just stop. Please."

"Is this self harm too?" He asked pushing my hair away from my face. I pushed his hand away from me. "Have you been lying to me?"

"No, you've seen him." I said, starting to cry.

"Maybe it's all an act cause you finally want attention. I'll give you attention." He said and raised his hand making me turn away and cover my face in my lap.

"Shit." He whispered. "Shit. Fuck. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." He said and dropped to his knees in front of me. I didn't trust it, I couldn't.

"Baby, please." He tugged at the sleeve of my sweater. 

"Please don't hurt me." I cried.

"I'm not going to. I promise I would never."

I felt him wrap his arms around me and pull me into his lap, hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he helped wrap my legs around his waist. "I'm so sorry, baby girl."
He whispered in my ear. "Will you tell me why?"

"I-I.." I stuttered trying to find the right words. "I had no reason to keep going."

I looked up at him. He had tears filling in his but they didn't dare fall. He looked hurt. "When.. was the last time?" He asked, looking down at my wrist.

I swallowed hard and said, "Yesterday."

"When?" He asked again, but with different meaning.

"Right after Elijah." I whispered.

"It's Elijah. Isn't it?" He asked.

I looked down at my wrist, then nodded.

"You won't have to deal with it much longer ok? And like I said I'll help you. But this needs to stop." He said, taking my wrist in his hand, being gentle so it doesn't hurt. "I don't wanna lose you."

"Ok. I'll stop."'I muttered.

"Promise me."

"I promise." I said.

He smiled and leaned forward pressing a gentle kiss to my lips before standing up. "Now uh... I got a question." He smiled nervously.

"What is it?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Will you go ton a party tonight, with me?" He asked.

"Like a... birthday party?" I asked.

"No." He laughed. "Like, drinking and smoking."

"No. Absolutely not, I can barely walk."

"But you'll be fine by tonight." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at him, but I knew he was only gonna keep begging if I didn't say yes.

"Fine." I said, trying to hold back my smile.

"Can I pick your outfit?"

"You gonna make me look like a.." I paused for a second before whispering, "Slut."

"I will not. But I'll make you look hot. Not that you already aren't." He said, putting his hand over my boob and eyeing me up and down.

Suddenly the door swung open so I jumped up, sitting in front of Carl on his bed. Ian smirked and leaned against the door handle. "That looks a lot worse then before."

I looked down an instantly closed my legs as my face flushed red. Ian laughed and said, "I don't even remember why I came in here.

Carl smirked and looked up at me then leaned back on his hands.

"Oh yeah. School was canceled today. Don't know why, don't care. You two have fun." He said and closed the door behind him.

"Cool, let's go pick an outfit."

"Now?" I asked.

"Yes, now." He said and stood up.

"But my legs hurt." I whined.

He smirked and leaned closer to me, putting his hands on either side of my legs. "You think that's bad, just wait till after the party."

My face flushed red and I was at a loss for words. "I-I.." I stuttered.

"What? Can't talk..?" He whispered, leaning down and kissing my neck. I couldn't help but let him as his kisses slowly trailed up to my jaw. Then my cheek and he paused for a second at the corner of my lips until he finally kissed me. I kissed back and we held the kiss for what seems like forever.

Then he pulled away.

"Let's go, okay?"

I nodded in which he stood off of me. I slowly stood up and he helped me to the door.

"Carl, I'm fine." I giggled and walked a few feet in front of him.

"Don't get snappy with me." He laughed.

I smiled and looked at him over my shoulder before walked downstairs and with that we both headed downstairs and made our way to my house.