#14

Mohak opened the door of his house where Karishma Singh was there outside.

He looked at her from head to toe and then in her eyes.

He asked, " Yes? How may I help you? "

" Are you the owner of ' GEN Z GYM ' ? "

He nodded.

" Yes. Do you want to join the one? "

" I am not here to talk anything about your gym services. "

Karishma followed him to their living room. He pulled out a chair  from under a dining table.

" Please. "

" Thank you. "

She grabbed the chair and pulled towards her.

She said, " I would like to know about a client who might had joined you almost a year ago. "

He sighed, " I can tell about him. I record the name of my clients in my diary. "

He picked up a diary from the TV table and put it before her.

She opened the diary to have a look.

He asked, " Can you name me the client? I might help you in finding about him. You might find it a bit hard to understand my handwriting. "

Mohak's wife Komal was in the kitchen. She was doing her chores when she got her eyes outside the window of the kitchen where she spotted a car outside the house.

Soniya's phone rang while she was on her way to home. She stopped her scooty at the roadside, took out her phone from her pocket and attended the call.

The caller said, " Soniya. "

She was stunned for a moment after hearing her name from an unknown caller.

She asked, " Who is this? "

" I am talking on the behalf of the Mr. Pulkit. You might have came across him earlier. "

" Yes. I know him. "

" He has asked me to call you at the resort. "

" Now? "

" That's why I am telling you. "

" But it's too late at night. I don't think I should go anywhere else rather than my home. "

" Don't worry girl, I'll safely escort you back to your home. "

" How? "

" Look at your back. "

Soniya looked at the rear mirror of her vehicle. She could see a car approaching towards her with headlights on.

She got off her scooty, put it on the stand, removed her helmet and kept looking at the car. The car stopped ten feet away from her and turned off the headlights. She couldn't see the face of the driver because of the darkness but the driver could clearly see her.

He opened the door and stepped out of car. Soniya's eyes popped out of her head with astonishment as if she knew whoever was the driver.

Ayan was standing at the balcony of his flat. He was looking outside with his hands on the railings. It was literally a harsh day for him. First he messed with his supervisor and then the scene at the tea stall were ruminating in his brain. He couldn't get rid of the thing that happened at the first day of his office.

He began to hold the railing tightly with his right hand in an anger as it was Tushar, whose face was appearing in his brain every second. He had witnessed that Tushar had slapped Soniya which is what triggering his sensations and boiling his blood.

After having her dinner at a diner, Karishma walked out to her bike. As she placed the key inside the ignitor, she heard a gun cocking sound behind her head. She removed her hand from the key and turned around slowly.

There was a man with a pistol in his hand, Vishu who was in his mid thirties. Karishma looked at the pistol for a while and then looked into Vishu's eyes. She looked at another goon, Harman (in his early thirties) who was standing by the car.

Vishu said, " Get in the car. "

She asked, " Who are behind you people? "

" No questions officer. Just get in. We have orders. "

" Whoever he is, I want to talk to him first. "

Harman interrupted, " You have to come with us. Now. "

" What if I don't? "

Harman came forward. He took out his pistol and shot on her bike twice. She was stunned by the shot. She looked at her bike and then to Harman. She looked at Vishu who smiled and tilted his head.

Harman came to her and grabbed her left hand that literally irked as she didn't believe as a cop how a random man can even touch her without her permission. In a furious mood, she reacted on the spot by grabbing his hand and twisted his thumb.

Seeing the reaction, Vishu went to attack her. She initially kicked on Vishu's knee and punched Harman on his chest and snatched his gun.

She shot Vishu on his ankle twice after which he dropped his gun. Karishma kicked his gun away and then pointed the gun at Harman.

Harman's phone rang. He looked at her who asked him to give his phone to her. Vishu kept looking at her. He tried to move ahead but was shot again on his thighs by her.

She said, " Don't or the next bullet will be inside your head. "

The phone was still ringing. Harman gave his phone to her who looked at the screen.

Yogesh's wife, Gayatri poured rice on the plates of Yogesh and Vipul who were sitting by the dining table in their living room.

Yogesh asked, " Prateesh didn't come yet? Call him. "

Vipul accessed his phone to call him.

" He might be celebrating his graduation with his mates. "

They heard a door bell. Vipul went to the entrance gate and opened the door where it was Prateesh. He entered without even considering Vipul. Vipul looked at him while he was going to the living room.

He interrupted him, " Where were you? "

Prateesh didn't bother and continued to walk ahead. Vipul began to follow him. He came to him and grabbed his shoulder and pulled him in order to stop him.

Prateesh turned to him.

He asked, " What's wrong? "

" Where were you? "

Prateesh stammered while answering him.

" I was with my friends. "

Prateesh was unable to make an eye contact with Vipul. Vipul came to knew there was something wrong. Something Prateesh couldn't tell about to anyone.

Vipul asked, " I know you are trying to hide something brother. Tell me. "

Their father, Yogesh came out.

He said, " Prateesh, come in. Your dinner is on the table. "

Vipul told him, " We are coming dad. He is just showing the party pictures. "

Yogesh was about to go inside but he got his eyes on Soniya's room which had lock on the door hook.

He asked, " Soniya too didn't come home yet. "

He went inside then.