#29

Murad was sitting inside his car which was parked by the cement factory. He saw a black SUV which was parked inside the premises. He came out of car with a gun in his hand. He was about to walk ahead but his collar was grabbed by Ankit from his back.

He rammed Murad into the car and snatched his gun. He pointed the gun at him. Isha came to them.

Ankit said, " Phone. "

Isha checked Murad's pockets and recovered two phones from him.

She said, " This one belongs to Vedant. "

Ankit took Vedant's phone and looked at it for a while.

Murad said, " His phone is locked. You won't be able to retrieve anything. "

He looked at Murad.

" Leave it on us. You should care about what's going to happen next with you in the custody. "

He chuckled, " It's not a big deal for me. I have faced the cops a dozen of times in jail. "

Isha said, " But we are not cops. "

Ankit added, " You will crave to die in our custody. "

A flight landed on the runway. Karishma was standing outside the airport by a cab waiting for someone. As a crowd of passengers began to walk out of the airport, she came near to the railing and kept an eye on the exit.

In a few seconds she spotted Sumit who was walking out of the immigration section.

The car arrived at Vinay's farmhouse. Ayan and Vaidehi came out of the car. Dheeraj was standing outside. He opened the door. Ayan entered the house while being followed by her.

Vinay was there in the living room. He was making two glasses of liquor. He was sitting on the long couch which was kept by the wall along with two sofa chairs which were kept opposite to each other.

Dheeraj said, " Vinay. "

He looked at them.

" Oh. You came here. "

He picked up a glass and came to Ayan. He offered him the one.

Ayan said, " I don't drink. "

Vinay said, " You don't even deserve to have this one. It's quite precious. Out of your pocket. I don't share it with undervalued people but my the voice inside me is asking to share it with you. "

" You haven't still given up your same old rudeness. "

Vinay chuckled. He pat on Ayan's shoulder.

" Come on man. You get annoyed so quickly. You didn't even grow up. Well, I didn't know that you were coming with your partner. "

He looked at Vaidehi.

He asked, " How did you befriend with this looser? "

She said, " You are Vinay. Right? "

" I am Vinay. We were in college together. But I don't know about you. "

" I am Soniya's sister. Where is she? "

Vinay chuckled. He turned and went to the table.

He said, " So, you still think she is alive. Literally? "

He sat on the front sofa chair.

Soniya yelled and stepped ahead to come to him but her hand was grabbed by Dheeraj.

" What you did with her? "

She tried to get rid of Dheeraj but he didn't leave her. Ayan saw her hand being grabbed by him. He grabbed his face and rammed him into the wall.

Vinay pointed the gun at them. He came ahead.

He said, " What's your name. "

She replied, " Vaidehi. "

" Vaidehi. Sister of Soniya. You are my uninvited guest. There is someone else who is waiting for you. He'll describe you everything. "

He looked at Dheeraj.

He said, " Take her to the place. "

He gave his gun to him.

" In case if she resist. "

Dheeraj nodded and took the gun.

Dheeraj said, " Come on girl. "

Vaidehi looked at Ayan who nodded.

Dhawan and Tushar were still in the warehouse.

Dhawan said, " She is coming here. She has departed the farmhouse. "

Tushar looked at an unconscious Somesh.

He said, " Shall we get him ready? "

Dhawan looked at Vishu who took out a kerosene can from his car. He kept the can on the table.

Ayan was sitting before Vinay on the sofa chair. Vinay had his wine glass in his hand. While Ayan's glass was kept on the table which was completely filled with the drink.

He asked, " Where he is taking her to? "

Vinay had a sip of the wine. He smiled.

" Trust me brother. She is safe. You don't have to worry about her. "

" You are asking me to trust you. Literally? "

" Why? Why you can't trust me? We know each other. "

" I know you that's why I can't trust you. I know your intentions. I know your character. Trusting someone like you is a kind of shoot oneself in the foot. "

Vinay chuckled.

" Shall I say something? I believe you don't even have a choice rather than trusting me. "

" What you did with Soniya? "

Vinay sighed. He kept the glass on the table. He stood up from his chair.

He said, " We did have a long conversation. Follow me. Let me show you something. "

Ankit was driving his SUV while Isha was on the passenger seat.

She said, " Sajid has Vedant's phone. He is trying to unlock the same. But Vedant is dead. "

" Vedant was just a pawn for us. He is not the kingpin of this ring. We have to find the kingpin. And it can be possible only if his phone is unlocked. "

She nodded.

He said, " By the way, have you decided about our vacation. "

She smiled, " Manali would be better. "

" What about honeymoon? I had decided to go there after our marriage. "

They saw a can which was parked at a roadside. A woman was stretching out her hand to ask for help.

Isha said, " I think they need some sort of help. "

" Let's ask them. "

They came near to the cab and parked their SUV behind it. It was Karishma who was asking for the help. Ankit and Isha came out to them.

The driver was doing some stuff in the engine area with the bonnet opened. Sumit was standing by the back door of the cab.

Ankit asked, " Is it a major glitch? "

The driver said, " It seems like that. I have called the assistance but it might take more than an hour. "

He left the engine area. He took out a cigarette, lit it with a match and began to smoke.

Karishma said, " It's quite urgent. I am a cop and he is a crucial witness for my case. "

Isha said, " We are officers too. "

Ankit nodded.

He added, " We are from STF? "

" Oh! "

" Come with us. "

" Thank you. "