|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄|

♡︎𝐏𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄♡︎

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞"

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃 of people and finally found a seat that wasn't taken and sat down. Unfortunately Linda wasn't convinced to go so Sarah had to go on her own.

The band played as the crowd applauded as the J.V team made their way on the ice alone with the coach.

The team skated on to the Ice as Charlie searched the crowd. Sarah and Charlie met each others eyes. Sarah smiled at him and waved which he returned the gesture.

She watched how the game started greatly with J.V scoring. Sarah watched how Charlie skated to the side lines and had his arms in the air as she clapped along with the rest of the crowd.

The game continued on with J.V team constantly scoring easily and in the end, Charlie made the last shot for period three.

Sadly, the other team started to make shots and get points. The score was now 9-7 which made Charlie mad causing him to break his stick and get mad at the ref for putting him in the penalty box.

The ending score was 9-9 which made everyone pretty upset that the game was a tie. Sarah looked at the score in disappointment as she watched the players leave the arena sadly.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

After the game she headed home tired. She unlocked the front door and stepped into a quiet home.

She threw her backpack on the floor beside the door and walked into the kitchen to see a sticky note on the fridge.

"our late tonight, moneys on the counter for pizza"

She sighed and crumbled up the sticky note and threw it in the garbage. She picked up the house phone and dialed a local pizza place.

She hung the phone up and sighed. The house was peaceful when she was alone which was very common. Her mom always had to stay out at work late hours but Sarah didn't mind it.

The sound of the phone ringing took her out of her trance. She picked up the phone and answered it.

"hello?"She asked opening the fridge.

"I would never play hide and seek with you because someone like you is impossible to find."

"That was really bad Charlie."Sarah laughed as she grabbed a strawberry.

"sorry."He said and she laughed. "And also sorry for the game."

"No need to be sorry Charlie you guys did good...in the beginning."Sarah said the last part quietly. "but besides the ending score it was still a good game."

"you're just saying that."He said and she rolled her eyes.

"no i'm not you really did go amazing."She said and he sighed.

"Okay changing the subject now."Charlie said and she nodded her head.

"right."She laughed and walked upstairs with the phone still on her ear.

"you still looking forward to that coke?"He asked and she smiled to herself happy he couldn't see her face because of how smiley she was.

"yeah, actually i am."She said. She could practically feel the smile that he had on his face that matched hers.

"good, that's good."He said which then lead to a moment of them sitting in comfortable silence with smiles on both of their faces.

♡︎♡︎♡︎