|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗|

♡︎𝐃𝐎 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖?♡︎

"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰"

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 channels on the Tv unsure of what to watch. That was until the sound of the door opened took her attention away from the Tv and to her mom.

"Hey."She greeted her mom and stood up from the couch.

"Hi how's school been?"Her mom asked her as she walked into the kitchen with Sarah following.

"Fine. work?"

"good."Her mom replied. "any...boys?"

"mom."Sarah groaned making her mom laugh.

"what i wanna know. give me the 4-1-1"Her mom said making Sarah cringe.

"mom no one says 4-1-1 anymore and there's one boy."Sarah said and her mom clapped excitedly. "we aren't dating or anything like that he's just...interesting."

"is he cute?"Her mom asked leaning forward making Sarah laugh and smile widely.

"mhm very."Sarah answered making her mom laugh loudly.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

The next day at school, Charlie was nowhere to be seen.His friends were there but he wasn't which concerned Sarah but she didn't think to much into it. maybe he was sick she thought to herself.

She sat at the bus stop getting a head start on her homework until she felt a pair of hands go to her eyes. "guess who."

"mhm leonardo dicaprio?"Sarah joked making the voice sign and sit next to her revealing it was Charlie. "hi."

"hey."He said and she looked at him confused. "what?"

"aren't you sick?"She questioned but he shook his head. "no why weren't you at school?"

"why? you missed me?"He asked and she rolled her eyes and slightly pushed his shoulder making him laugh. "i'm just kidding. I'm not coming here anymore."

"what?"She asked moving her body to face him. "why?"

"i quit hockey."He said throwing his hands up but letting them fall. "no hockey, no reason to be here."

Sarah sighed and put her back on the bench again. "are you sure?"She asked looking at him in the eyes.

Charlie sighed and nodded his head making her let out a disappointed sigh but change the subject. "you wanna grab a coke?"

She then watched his face turn from a frown to a wide smile.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"so,they brought you to dinner but then left and left you with the check so you covered them in fire ants?"Sarah asked and he nodded his head and took a sip of his cold coke.

"pretty much covers it."He replied and she laughed. "i'm gonna miss those guys."

"technically though, no one's forcing you to leave."Sarah said and looked down at her hands that were extremely close to his which caused to to pull them up to her glass cup.

"i want to leave. Not because of them becuase...Coach O'rien doesn't get us."Charlie explained. Sarah looked up from her coke and looked across the booth at Charlie who was already looking at her.